Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Old Firm Game

Escobarp

• Site Supporter

I beg to differ. It is a multiethnic town. Multiculturalism is failed leftist dogma that should be consigned to the dustbin. There should be only one culture in Britain and that is British.

What are the rules we need to follow in order to be 'British' then?

• Members

Sadly, Rangers will get gubbed but you should have a cracking day out with the bluenoses Escobarp.

As others have said, at the West Stand end of  Hampden, most of the bars are heavily Gers.

Funny how some folk can get so animated about the Old Firm but say little about red and blue scouse gits posting on here.

Sadly, Rangers will get gubbed but you should have a cracking day out with the bluenoses Escobarp.

As others have said, at the West Stand end of Hampden, most of the bars are heavily Gers.

Funny how some folk can get so animated about the Old Firm but say little about red and blue scouse gits posting on here.

Agree on both parts bolty. Should be a cracking day out and as a football fan it will be a great experience and who knows maybe the last old firm game.

Agree it's a shame some folk get their g strings in a twist about one non bolton rivalry but are happy for others to post their shite on here. Nowt as queer as folk

As others have said, at the West Stand end of Hampden, most of the bars are heavily Gers.

Is that because they don't spout religious / bigoted bollocks?

And before you say it I know strong family ties etc etc

• Members

Is that because they don't spout religious / bigoted bollocks?

And before you say it I know strong family ties etc etc

I know you're Welsh sir but please do a bit of research on sectarianism in Liverpool eh? Orange Lodge, Scottie Road etc. You are correct there's not much spouting done these days though, I'll give you that.

By the way, don't forget I don't give a fuck about religion. Any religion. Any Rangers leanings I have are for entirely different reasons.

I know you're Welsh sir but please do a bit of research on sectarianism in Liverpool eh? Orange Lodge, Scottie Road etc. You are correct there's not much spouting done these days though, I'll give you that.

By the way, don't forget I don't give a fuck about religion. Any religion. Any Rangers leanings I have are for entirely different reasons.

I am aware of the fact it used to be the same but as with most or society people have moved on.