Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Beckham's intelligence

zurichwhite

1. deliberately got a booking by making a daft challenge because he was already injured? could he not have simply handled the ball or wasted time etc?

2. then tells the world he's not the thicko we all thought

Subsequently gets a rap from that swiss fat tw*t blatter

So does this show he's stupid or a clever ploy to get the world against England again (they always play better when they feel everyone is against them).

:-k

does anyone care anyway

It won't be the world against us, it will be our own FA.

The FA are doing their best to feck up any chance we have of winning a tournament. Banning Ferdinand was one thing and I bet that they ban Beckham for this. If an Italian had said this it wouldn't make the papers. He's a tit for admitting it though.

Had to laugh. He tells the world how clever he is because he deceived his imminent ban.

Now he is likely to get a longer ban for admitting his deceit!

Quality.

Whenever they make the Hollywood Blockbuster of Only Fools & Horses, let's pray to god that Beckham gets cast as Trigger.

Quality.

Whenever they make the Hollywood Blockbuster of Only Fools & Horses, let's pray to god that Beckham gets cast as Trigger.

there's not a lot you can say that makes me laugh out load, but you've got me this time. well said.

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

toodle pip :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I agree about beckham being a numbnuts. Did like that crunching tackle on ten-men Englishman Thatcher though :D

But blaming the FA for Rio 'future captain of England' Ferdinand is a bit harsh. He got charlied up one night, heard about a piss test in the morning and drove off - can't really see why that's the FA's fault :-k

PB

I am the only gay in the village

Read it somewhere - think it was in the Daily Mail? I can't see why the FA would want to ban oe of their best players from the England team, unless he really had pushed his luck - ie drove off from a piss test to go shopping in the Trafford Centre, with his phone switched off.

I may be wrong, but it was good to hear Fergie blame Rio's ban on them not winning the title =D>

pb

Member of the Heaton mafia

Read it somewhere - think it was in the Daily Mail?  I can't see why the FA would want to ban oe of their best players from the England team, unless he really had pushed his luck - ie drove off from a piss test to go shopping in the Trafford Centre, with his phone switched off.

Whatever he did or did not do, our FA bans him for 9 months whilst the Portugese field a guy who failed a test in the championships having given him a slap on the wrist.

Can't understand what all the Beckham fuss is about, however it would have been simpler if he had kept his trap shut.

Beckham's problem is he's addicted to the media attention - he can't leave without it.

Remember when Ferguson threw that boot at his head, the next day he's there with that Alice band on, just right for a good front page picture of himself playing the victim for all the world to see.

Read it somewhere - think it was in the Daily Mail?  I can't see why the FA would want to ban oe of their best players from the England team, unless he really had pushed his luck - ie drove off from a piss test to go shopping in the Trafford Centre, with his phone switched off.

Whatever he did or did not do, our FA bans him for 9 months whilst the Portugese field a guy who failed a test in the championships having given him a slap on the wrist.

true - there's been a player in the Dutch league recently who failed a drug test - got 11 game ban, most of which was suspended, so effectively got the same ban as Andy Cole got for getting sent off t'other week!

OK so there have been different punishments for the same offence. What do people think the correct punishment should be for missing a drug's test?

true - there's been a player in the Dutch league recently who failed a drug test - got 11 game ban, most of which was suspended, so effectively got the same ban as Andy Cole got for getting sent off t'other week!

2 years uncle biffo

failing to take = a fail

agreed, but there has to be some consistancy - massive player let off cause he was trying to get back - ferdinand 9 months cause he didnt answer his phone, yet those that take it and fail get off comparitvely lightly.

a no show, or a fail - same punishment - they are both cheating the system.

It depends what drug it is, if it's heroin or crack cocaine then he shoud be made to sign an agreement stating he won't rob the changing rooms. If the agreement is broken then his eye lids should be glued together and he should be electricuted with a cattle prod

However, if we're only talking a bit of weed of some chan then he should be let off as long as he gives the lads a line after the game

Simple

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.