Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Will Chungy Play For Bolton Again?

Mounts Kipper

Yes, we should be offering him a 5 year deal, as he's only got 18 months left

He'll be in for a knee replacement in 18 months.

Edited by Blixa

Wouldn't be offering more money think he's already on a long contract any how, his next contract should be appearance based.

His next contract probably should be appearance based, whether he would sign such a contract I don't know.

He's only ever played about 150 games in a circa ten year career, which is shocking. He's clearly made of glass, which is a shame, as he does have talent. I'm guessing he's on decent money, and with our current financial predicament, we can't afford to be carrying him as we have done for the last 3 or 4 years

His next contract probably should be appearance based, whether he would sign such a contract I don't know.

He's only ever played about 150 games in a circa ten year career, which is shocking. He's clearly made of glass, which is a shame, as he does have talent. I'm guessing he's on decent money, and with our current financial predicament, we can't afford to be carrying him as we have done for the last 3 or 4 years

I agree, he needs to sign on our terms or wave goodbye.

Wouldn't be offering more money think he's already on a long contract any how, his next contract should be appearance based.

Might not cover Minimum Wage

All  I have read is "LCY has moved for an undisclosed fee Thought too be circa half a million" no mention of addons or owt . So in all essence we don't know.

Whatever it was it was right for BWFC.  We play Liverpool tonight so just console yourselves that we didn't take a Twenty Million hit like they did on Carroll  

All I have read is "LCY has moved for an undisclosed fee Thought too be circa half a million" no mention of addons or owt . So in all essence we don't know.

Whatever it was it was right for BWFC. We play Liverpool tonight so just console yourselves that we didn't take a Twenty Million hit like they did on Carroll

But we took 8 million hit on elmander.

As did Man United on Zaha.

Yes, the Zaha who played 28 minutes in the league for United.

A mere £286,000 a minute

My mate who is the Palace ST holder (who some have met) informs me that Man Utd are also still playing a lump of Zaha's wages for the next couple of years as well. That pleases me greatly.

My mate who is the Palace ST holder (who some have met) informs me that Man Utd are also still playing a lump of Zaha's wages for the next couple of years as well. That pleases me greatly.

He must be lying.

Only Bolton make fuckups with transfers.

I know. He won't. He will get a chance somewhere else, he's the kind of player that would be worth a punt. Not by us with our finances though.