Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Sheff Weds 1 Wanderers 2

radcliffe white

I've got Harwood Whites Jnr who wants to go, he's 11 so it's £16! Only £8 for under-11s. £27 for me, that's £43 before we leave the parish. Fuck that.

thinly veiled i am a scrote......get on it you peasant and stop being harsh on him.

I've got Harwood Whites Jnr who wants to go, he's 11 so it's £16! Only £8 for under-11s. £27 for me, that's £43 before we leave the parish. Fuck that.

Carlos there is an unofficial rule that you have 2 year leeway on junior tickets to under 11 can be bough till they are 13.

Yorkshire Yoof is 16 is for a fiver at Liverpool, he is 6 foot 3 and look a lot older, what are the odds that like every other game we have been to he forgets to bring any ID with him ? Quite funny goes for a pint before the game and then gets in for a fiver.

daughter is 19 and nearly always gets an under 16 ticket

if theres 500 pissed up blookes about all they want to do is keep the turnstiles moving

anyway, i hear snowing is belting down in bratfud

Aye am down south and driving back later, halifax is totally covered according to a bloke who just rang me.