Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Little Sam

Guest spudwatter

Guest spudwatter

Was born 6-10-04, at 4.55pm. :D/

8lb 5oz

Mrs Spud is doing great together with the little fella.

I'm fooked ](*,)

Felgate- you won the crate of ale! =D>

Was born 6-10-04, at 4.55pm. :D/  

8lb 5oz

Mrs Spud is doing great together with the little fella.

I'm fooked ](*,)  

Felgate- you won the crate of ale! =D>

I'd forgotten all about that!! Well done mate and all the best to the Mrs and the little un.

I'll PM you soon about the booze :D/

Congratualations Spud

Has the doctor indicated when you will be able to resume a full sex life? Bet it's a nightmare having to make do with oral and anal til she heals properly. Well, I'm assuming that you dont want to be chucking your sausage up the mersey til she's fully healed

Anyhow, tell the mrs that she's spent enough time in bed, the dishes are piling up

=D> =D> =D>

Congratualations Spud

Has the doctor indicated when you will be able to resume a full sex life?  Bet it's a nightmare having to make do with oral and anal til she heals properly.  Well, I'm assuming  that you dont want to be chucking your sausage up the mersey til she's fully healed

Anyhow, tell the mrs that she's spent enough time in bed, the dishes are piling up

=D>  =D>  =D>

#

let me just confirm that anal is definately out when youve just had a baby.

spud, sort yourself out for while, im sure you and your hand are well aquainted anyway.............

Missus C, how long before poo hole shenanigans can be resumed after giving birth then?

heres the acid test- just try it and see what the missus does.

possible results

1/ punch in the head .

2/ kick in the bollocks

3/ 'ooh baby i love it when you try to rip my stitches,please, do carry on, dont mind my agonising pain darling'

Docs say to avoid sex for minimum 6 weeks, simply to let things heal and to avoid any chance of infection, tearing of stiches etc. Sex can be resumed whenever the missus will let you anywhere near her, but even when you start again, it definately doesnt feel very nice for the missus for quite a while.

Be nice to the missus after having a baby, DONT YOU DARE BE SELFISH AND SKIP THE FOREPLAY, IT WILL REALLY HURT HER LADY BITS.

Missus C

Championing the cause of post-birth women everywhere..........

Be nice to the missus after having a baby, DONT YOU DARE BE SELFISH AND SKIP THE FOREPLAY, IT WILL REALLY HURT HER LADY BITS.

Missus C

So I should still let her give me a baby oil massage and a blow job before I ram it up her. Well, given that I am a new man I shall take your advice, thanks Missus C

Widnes

joining the Championing cause of post-birth women everywhere.........

Missus C

So I should still let her give me a baby oil massage and a blow job before I ram it up her. Well, given that I am a new man I shall take your advice, thanks Missus C

Widnes

joing the Championing cause of post-birth women everywhere.........

baby oil gets everywhere, use grapeseed oil/ wheatgerm oil/ peach kernel oil. they soak in your skin so they dont make you greasy, it doesnt stain the sheets like baby oil can, and if any of it gets in your mouth then if doesnt tastes as bad as baby oil.

missus c

professional massueuse

6 weeks..........6 WEEKS???? Jesus christ - I go into a sulk if she doesn't want it every night [-X That's my mind made up then - no chance am I dropping kids for a long, long time.

PB O:)

A 24yr old boy :-#

well done mate!

we had ours on the 10 October...a little beauty called Olivia...7lb 6ounces, and the lucky lady has her dads good looks.

enrolled her in junior whites already...not registered the birth though yet - you've gotta get them on the right road early.

im absolutely fucked though.

ive been pissed on, shat on and puked on.....

...and thats just from the missus.

but its great though...enjoy it!

ps the missus wasnt impressed when i suggested she should ask the midwife for a couple of extra stitches... :D

ps the missus wasnt impressed when i suggested she should ask the midwife for a couple of extra stitches... :D

thats the obligatory man phrase to counteract the fact that they have just shit themselves watching the labour.

just hope the missus doesnt ask you for a dick enlargement operation !!

congratulation to you too then, wanderers baby boom. but only me n jay timed it right-baby born off season !!!

thats the obligatory man phrase to counteract the fact that they have just shit themselves watching the labour.

just hope the missus doesnt ask you for a dick enlargement operation !!

congratulation to you too then, wanderers baby boom. but only me n jay timed it right-baby born off season !!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.