Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Liverpool Replay Tickets

Johnny Byrom

I am looking to get a few tickets ( for mates) when they go on open sale on Friday 30th Jan. Season ticket holders are only allowed one each. The BWFC web site has a confusing  statement regarding the open sale rules:

"From 9am on 30th January the remaining seats will go on open sale to anyone with a previous purchase history prior to 9th January 2015"

Does anyone know what the F*** that means. Are they on open sale or not ?????

I am looking to get a few tickets ( for mates) when they go on open sale on Friday 30th Jan. Season ticket holders are only allowed one each. The BWFC web site has a confusing  statement regarding the open sale rules:

"From 9am on 30th January the remaining seats will go on open sale to anyone with a previous purchase history prior to 9th January 2015"

I think it's meant to stop scousers buying in the home end.

just means no scousers in our end. unless they registered previously in the past

If you lot wont fill the ground for this, you should be offering Liverpool a full side of the ground, it will be good money for the club.

West lower south & east lower south is where the segregation is going, so I'm presuming the skip rats will get the full South Stand, that's quite enough & when the screeching starts, it will be far too many!