Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Liverpool Replay Tickets

Johnny Byrom

"The desired  applicant should be an expert in the use of ticketing systems and the management of a busy ticketing operation."

I just went up to the shop checkouts and asked for my tickets. The bloke before me had bought a sweatshirt and a bob hat. Presumably the expert who served me was also a sweatshirt and bob hat expert.

Multi tasking at its best.

• Moderators

Ever? Charlton and West Ham outnumbered us, from memory.

Charlton only had the bottom tier

Though to be fair them their following that day was more than all their other visits in the last 20 years combined

Possibly 30 years

Whats the price and how do you book; not on the website

£150 + VAT per head for Platinum Suite - which is probably top rate after private box for 10. Less expensive packages available.

Details are on club website under hospitality packages & sponsorship, I think. Nicola Entwistle is the relevant manager. You can phone her.

£150 + VAT per head for Platinum Suite - which is probably top rate after private box for 10. Less expensive packages available.

Details are on club website under hospitality packages & sponsorship, I think. Nicola Entwistle is the relevant manager. You can phone her.

Commercial / match day Hospitality

Yeah that's right. City beat us 1-0 and it was bedlam with City fans all over the place.

That Kennedy chap scored from about 30 yards iirc.

Remember one of ours going on a suicide mission straight into the away end across the pitch. He went head first into them haha.

That Charlton cup game,they kicked off on the train station with the police. They had a good 150 older lot out that day and ended dragging a policeman off his horse!

its cheeper to get a box for 10 then a table of 10 in there for the season