Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 1 Liverpool 2

Happy Wanderer

I'd say fans running on the pitch, loudly calling for PG's head and staying away in ever increasing numbers all played their part. As it goes, I didn't stay away, but I would have done if we'd kept the guy you were happy to see take us down for any longer.

Yes, PG's still here.

I had a season ticket every season since 93/94 and didn't renew this season 'cos DF was in charge, there was only one direction we were heading..........down. Since NL has come in now regretting my decision, just got my Wolves and L'Pool tickets.

I had a season ticket every season since 93/94 and didn't renew this season 'cos DF was in charge, there was only one direction we were heading..........down. Since NL has come in now regretting my decision, just got my Wolves and L'Pool tickets.

Desserter

You sound like just the man for pressure.

• Site Supporter

So, despite the change in manager a few months ago, you didn't take up the option of a half season ticket. More fool you.

Edited by MickyD

• Site Supporter

But I don't accept it, Alf - the support is there, numbers wise, it's just dormant a lot of the time. There are lots of reasons why... I just wish we could galvanise it more of the time. I also fear that if we don't then potentially the best manager in my lifetime (with all due respect to Greaves, Rioch and Allardyce) could be off sooner than we'd like. He's said several times we're a big club with potential etc...well let's show him that we are - and sell 23k home tickets. It shouldn't be that difficult. So if you're undecided, or you have mates who call themselves fans but are planning to watch from their sofas then have a word with them or yourselves. NLSWA.

Depends where your football priorities lie. Two homes and three aways in Jan, with Derby to come. Liverpool at home no appeal whatsoever.

I'm not a fan x

See you at Derby