Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

'arry Resigned!

MalcolmW

Yeah, it is totally believable that this emergency knee operation just happens to be needed the day after transfer deadline day when he wasn't able to sign anyone. Isn't suspicious at all. I mean it is perfectly natural to be planning to resign the day after you were trying to saddle the club with yet more expensive walking egos. And of course totally normal to be interviewed on Sky sports the evening before and not mention a thing about needing an op or that you are about to leave, just talk about transfers.....

Thrown his toys out the pram, clearly. Probably because he couldn't bend the rules and extend the deadline by 5 hours the attention grabbing prick.

I wonder why the flabby fat fucking face Cockney wanker Redcrapp forgot to mention he'd also undergone knee surgery during pre season in 2013 but never offered to resign then ?

Redknapp, I hope your flash ill gotten pad on Sandbanks is flushed away by a Tsunami.

Didn't the wanker spend £20million on Loic Remy and Christopher Sambo and still take them down ?