Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season Tickets 15/16 Season

burnden

Did I dream it, or in the early years of the Prem didn't we have a buy back scheme for seats for bigger matches?

I remember something like that, but that was when seats were at a premium.

FWIW, I did some fag packet maths a couple of years ago when I decided to get a ST again and I worked out it was still cheaper to get a ST even if I only went to 12-14 home games. As it turned out, I only ended up missing one home game the first season as it turned out I was prioritising home games far more than if I was having to pay out every week.

I mentioned this a few weeks back the club really do need to take a look at this many of us for whatever reason can't make every game and an opt out for 4-5 games should be the way forward as Satan says if you don't get a season ticket it's only going to lead to a downward spiral less and games and we can ill afford to lose any income given the low levels of revenue we currently operate on.

For those who live a distance away yes. For those shit fans going away every two minutes I wouldn't do anything! :D

For those who live a distance away yes. For those shit fans going away every two minutes I wouldn't do anything! :D

Thanks for that balanced reasoned response. Personally I'd increase the cost of watching football 3 fold for those people who can afford to live in Cheshire and who actually choose to go and watch ice hockey over watching BWFC that alone should be a lifetime ban from the Macron.????

Thanks for that balanced reasoned response. Personally I'd increase the cost of watching football 3 fold for those people who can afford to live in Cheshire and who actually choose to go and watch ice hockey over watching BWFC that alone should be a lifetime ban from the Macron.????

???????????? in my defence I was taking crazy Dutch guys on the pop ha ha.

BB it was free yesterday #sponsorperks

I like the player images on the new card too.Looks promising with Bogdan and Pratley both being on it.

No that's a picture of a wotsit and a golliwog.

All to promote the new range of confectionary under the stands.