Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Qatar World Cup

kent_white

One of the biggest upsets in World Cup football being overshadowed by players covering their mouth šŸ¤¦šŸ»
Ā 

Anyway it will all stop soon because Wales have used rainbow corner flags in training.Ā 

Ā 

Can the top teams in world football not just fuck FIFA off and form a break away group?Ā 

• Members
18 hours ago, DazBob said:

Even by your standards your stretching for a bit of whataboutery here.

Movember is done to bring awareness to men's health issues ... which has got absolutely fuck all to do with being happy for two young lads who received a shit load of racial abuse for having the temerity to miss a penalty in a shoot out (even though they should've been applauded for having the balls to step up in the first place).

Saka, in particular, is on his way to becoming an absolute superstar ... but we all know he's only ever one mistake away from being racially abused online.

Ā 

Anyway, with Kane looking a doubt for Friday, hopefully another darkie can fill his boots and bag a couple. It'd be nice to get another win and effectively turn the final game against Wales into a dead rubber for us and allow a bit of player rotation.

My standardsĀ :rofl:Ā Some would have you believe that I don't have any.

Wouldn't mind a repeat of 29.06.50. I want England to be desperate to beat the Welsh and tear them apart; not a dead rubber and allow the fuckers any chance to gloat.

• Members
16 hours ago, gonzo said:

Or Bolty58 turning on his country :(

Not at all. I always want England to win everything. Just don't want success this set of sanctimonious twats and their puppet masters. They do not represent me. They should leave politics completely alone.

Draw with or lose to the US; smash Wales; after that I don't care.

You never know, without the weight of my expectation they just might go on and win it just to spite me. Can't see it with the state of our centre backs.

1 hour ago, bolty58 said:

Not at all. I always want England to win everything. Just don't want success this set of sanctimonious twats and their puppet masters. They do not represent me. They should leave politics completely alone.

You never know, without the weight of my expectation they just might go on and win it just to spite me. Can't see it with the state of our centre backs.

I'm sure on that point they totally agree with you, and thank goodness for that

8 hours ago, royal white said:

Ā 
Ā 

Ā 

Can the top teams in world football not just fuck FIFA off and form a break away group?Ā 

There needs to be a massive overhaul after this fuck up at the very least. Starting from the top.

There wont be though :(

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, gonzo said:

There needs to be a massive overhaul after this fuck up at the very least. Starting from the top.

There wont be though :(

There wonā€™t for one reason; nobody will want to be the first to lock horns with the governing body.

Ā 

8 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

I've either watched or listened to every game, but I work at home so it's easy.

Tomorrow I'm going back to Bolton so I'll miss my first day

Also, only getting back at 8 on Friday so I'm missing the England game as well.

Should catch the 2nd half and perhaps any added time?

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Yes

no politics in football

apart from rangers and Celtic. Cos thatā€™s different innit