Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Qatar World Cup

kent_white

• Site Supporter
14 hours ago, L/H White said:

I really don't get it. 

Most like to say how shit our defence is, but want to leave us completely exposed at the back by starting all our creative players.

Or maybe one holding midfielder, one a bit more box to box and an attacking one?

Bellingham and Henderson are more of the middle kind.

Two holding players at times leave us starved of ability to break down defences, so our possession is somewhat toothless. Slow and a bit predictable, which sounds a bit familiar locally.

Ultimately though, the players selected, whoever they are, have to show more in terms of effort than that last game.

• Moderators

given they've moved the Bristol Rovers and Shrewsbury games because they clash with games we might be involed in

would they

a) move the PJ game against Utd if it was the same night as us in the semis

b) move the Exeter game if we were in the 3rd / 4th place play off

getting ahead of myself I know, and I'm not arsed about the Utd game, but want to make plans around the Exeter game - they seemed confident enough to move the last 16 and quarter final games, so wondering woudl later games be affected

13 minutes ago, Zico said:

given they've moved the Bristol Rovers and Shrewsbury games because they clash with games we might be involed in

would they

getting ahead of myself I know, and I'm not arsed about the Utd game, but want to make plans around the Exeter game - they seemed confident enough to move the last 16 and quarter final games, so wondering woudl later games be affected

3rd/4th place play off; in the Papa Cup?

1 hour ago, Zico said:

would they

It would serve both the EFL and the club right if either of those games clashed with an England match.

They've had months and months to consider the permutations of this shit show.

1 hour ago, Zico said:

would they

I would imagine the PJ game would be moved - surprised they didnt leave announcing a date until after tonights game when we will know what night England may potentially play a SF

Would hope they dont move Exeter - just for a 3/4 play off game - especially when they would only know for certain 2/3 days before