Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 1 Blackpool 1

Big E

From a fans perspective i feel sorry for the Blackpool 'fans'. I imagined what it would be like if Garty was doing a similar job here.

Then i realised that we probably wouldn't let it happen as Anewman would be apoplectic with rage and would have rallied the troops months ago.

add to that them partying like it was 1999 when they stopped us getting into the playoffs 2 seasons back.

What goes around comes around. 

• Site Supporter

From a fans perspective i feel sorry for the Blackpool 'fans'. I imagined what it would be like if Garty was doing a similar job here.

Then i realised that we probably wouldn't let it happen as Anewman would be apoplectic with rage and would have rallied the troops months ago.

add to that them partying like it was 1999 when they stopped us getting into the playoffs 2 seasons back.

He already is. Durrr.

Then i realised that we probably wouldn't let it happen as Anewman would be apoplectic with rage and would have rallied the troops months ago.

You said latics and now you have a soft spot for the donkey botherers......there'll be a lynching tonight I tell thee Edited by onlyoneawalker

I would fucking LOVE IT if we relegated these cunts (sorry Kevin Keegan, don't sue me for copyright). Old school Bolton - absolutely no sympathy for the donkey botherers. Fuck em.

.... no doubt we'll blow it and gift them their first away win of the season tho'!

• Site Supporter

Leicester Leicester Leicester. Like you said what goes around comes round except if you're a dmb for some reason???

see of I can get a bollocking off our friendly steward for singing Leicester and potentially inciting a riot.

I imagine they are going to struggle next season as well. Most players out of contract again, a thrown together squad last minute.

Fleetwood are 3 points off the play offs in League 1. Would be brilliant if they took Blackpool's place in the Championship.

I imagine they are going to struggle next season as well. Most players out of contract again, a thrown together squad last minute.

Fleetwood are 3 points off the play offs in League 1. Would be brilliant if they took Blackpool's place in the Championship.

I'm hoping Rochdale do it.

Because of all the shit the fans are having to put up with from (the oystons) ! I was beginning to have a bit of sympathy for them,then I remembered their celebrations at achieving a draw at the Reebok on the last day of 12/13 season and common sense quickly returned.

Hope we absolutely smash them and relegate them at the same time! I'd fookin love it..Fleetwood Town fc,now the biggest club on the fylde coast.

Because of all the shit the fans are having to put up with from (the oystons) ! I was beginning to have a bit of sympathy for them,then I remembered their celebrations at achieving a draw at the Reebok on the last day of 12/13 season and common sense quickly returned.

Hope we absolutely smash them and relegate them at the same time! I'd fookin love it..Fleetwood Town fc,now the biggest club on the Peadofyled coast.