Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Pre -Season Games

Mounts Kipper

Absolute footballing lesson that 2nd half the 3 at the back if preserved will get us relegated I wonder how much that Paderborn team get paid, ability wise and collectively they were on a different planet, footballing brains amongst our squad are few and far between its going to be another long season judging by that performance.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Worryingly poor defensively again. Two easy goals given away due to lack of organisation.

Looked better first half with madine up top. Ball stuck and we created things. Second half was just giving ball away.

Spearing and Danns aren't a good pairing in centre midfield together. Both sit too Deep, but yet offer little protection to back 4.

Couldn't care less about pre-season results.

I do think it is worrying that we have such a weak squad with holes all over the place but are reduced to getting players out before signing anymore. But everyone knows that and most of you aren't worried. Can't ever really tell how things will pan out till 10 or so games in anyway.

I for one am very worried,ive ate slept and drank BWFC for 40 years,but unless a rich benefactor comes in anytime soon,then this will be the state of play...We have all been spoiled by 15 or so years of Eddie helping out,but now it looks like we are gonna have to generate our own funds or unearth a few gems......We all were and are still hoping that Neil will prove to be the dogs bollocks but only time will tell,and we are usually shit pre-season anyway!