Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Pre -Season Games

Mounts Kipper

Suffice to say, I shan't be bothering with Port Vale & Charlton games.

Fed up of wasting my time, energy & finances on poor exhibition games.

We'll be entering another season ill prepared with 11 strangers starting on the 8th Aug.

Get yourself to Southport, proper day on the piss!

• Site Supporter

Suffice to say, I shan't be bothering with Port Vale & Charlton games.

Fed up of wasting my time, energy & finances on poor exhibition games.

We'll be entering another season ill prepared with 11 strangers starting on the 8th Aug.

Had a rest good drink, Spearing looked the player he was before his injury, the odd misplaced pass but tried and worked hard so he will do for me. Get Prattley and Clough fireing and there's nowt too worry about.

BB should start drinking like Oggy.

Surprising what a difference it makes

• Site Supporter

See Alex Finney got nearly a full game last night. Anyone who went any feedback?

Looked reasonable most of the time but dwells on it too much occasionally. I think he's got the potential to make it, would like to see him making his learning mistakes at a crap league 1 level club. Time to give Bury a call, they can get him league hardened.

I wasn't overly impressed with either full back. Vela looked useful driving the midfield too. Feeney was lively, Madine will be a handful for most teams. Hall - has he not gone yet

• Moderators

All the Prem clubs are earning coin abroad, the jocks cost more to police than they'd make, if we got permission at all. Celtic are only here as they've got Champions League games or they'd be in the U.S. too.

Had a rest good drink, Spearing looked the player he was before his injury, the odd misplaced pass but tried and worked hard so he will do for me. Get Prattley and Clough fireing and there's nowt too worry about.

What about the back 4? ALL DOGSHIT

Plus with the likes of Feeney, Hall and Trotter still around who apart from the 3 you mention is going to make up the numbers?

I'm just hoping that Clough, Clayton, Pratley, Davies and Wheater (if the last two can stay fit) can make enough of a difference because on that showing last night we're in for another hard season. Defence looked vulnerable again and very little creativity in midfield. Spearing still gives the ball away far too much. Vela best of the bunch. Don't know what's going on with Hall...is he going or staying? This putting him in the shop window business is what left us massively under-prepared in previous pre-seasons. We should only be using players we definitely see as part of the team, two weeks from the start of a season. I did like the look of Madine though - tall and strong, holds it up well and a nice touch.

Our leading assist maker and up towards the top of goal scorers suggests your opinion is grade a bullhonkey.

Just shows how poor the squad is then if thats the case

I dont go a lot so I might have caught him when he wasn't at his best but what I have seen he is crap. I would like him and the rest to prove me wrong like Pratley did with the majority of us but I cant see it.

Just shows how poor the squad is then if thats the case

I dont go a lot so I might have caught him when he wasn't at his best but what I have seen he is crap. I would like him and the rest to prove me wrong like Pratley did with the majority of us but I cant see it.

I only do home games and up until the last stretch of the season when he was fooked, he was an ideal player for a club our size. He worked his nuts off and provided a real threat time and time again.