Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 0 Birmingham 1

davidjack

Let's turn out in good numbers and in good voice on Sat and show NL we're right behind him for next season. They're bringing plenty, so would be nice to have a decent atmosphere. What's gone is gone, it's all about getting ready for a massive year ahead. COYW.

Let's turn out in good numbers and in good voice on Sat and show NL we're right behind him for next season. They're bringing plenty, so would be nice to have a decent atmosphere. What's gone is gone, it's all about getting ready for a massive year ahead. COYW.

Good post and wish people would turn out but afraid it's not going to be anything like.

Am actually wavering myself. I have just had enough of this season, but i will go. Had pie eaters not gone down tonight and Brentford match been on sky I might have stopped at home to watch this and other action unfold but no real excuse now and summer is a long time without football

8 of us in the posh seats from 10 o'clock onwards and sat in the balcony seats for the game

I might even throw a few prawn sandwiches into the ESL so the peasants can have a feed

COYFWM

Could you make it a Carrs pasty instead please, thank you