Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 0 Birmingham 1

davidjack

We will have nearly 4 times as many fans than Birmingham at the game the challenge is can we match their singing?

So you reckon a crowd of 15k? Not too sure we will have going off reasons given here for non attendance

We will have nearly 4 times as many fans than Birmingham at the game the challenge is can we match their singing?

Not if they have sold 3,518 in just one morning must be bringing thousands of zulus.( Trying to be a clever cunt to fit it on here).

Challenging game , talking to some Birmingham fans last year they reckoned they would be where Blackpool are today ant the way Lee Clarke had started with them could well of been. Gary Rowett has done well there

We've not had fewer than 12,500 home fans all season (including shit winter night matches) so be surprised if there are less than 17,000 on. If you've stuck with it this far why would you just not be arsed tomorrow?

We've not had fewer than 12,500 home fans all season (including shit winter night matches) so be surprised if there are less than 17,000 on. If you've stuck with it this far why would you just not be arsed tomorrow?

I'm going but it's too early to drink all during and after, come home and have a bottle of wine whilst cooking tea like 3pms are.

I'll probably still attempt this and be int dog house on Sunday!

Out , sadly, in Blackburn (of all places) team managing our young athletes in a Youth Development League match. This 12.15 KO time for last game of season knackers me up every season. Sunday or a later one Sat and I'd make it.

Hope there's a decent game and something to cheer for those who go, been a long drag of a season but would be good to sign off with a win