Twatstick

Heskey

Needs:

(a fucking miracle)

Replacement for ALF,

Replacement for Bannon

Replacement for **Bogdan

Replacement for **Pratley

And some others you will find / read about all summer in the ITK transfer thread

Edited by Ratwhite

Needs some muscle that's for sure, a couple of enforcers through the backbone - been too lightweight for too long

For that reason I thought Craig Davies would get a new deal, before his injury he was immense and really gave defenders a tough time of it. since his return from injury though he's just not made the same impression

Fwiw I would keep Eidur on as a squad player if he'd sign a peanuts contract and of course ALF if we could secure him

That would be ALF, Eidur, Craid Davies Clayton & Clough(enough there to reach the play offs? - maybe)

Midfield wise I'd like to see Pratley stay, he has the physicality required along with a nack of scoring, vela should also play a part in midfield for me but then that's about it, we need more, a lot more

I don't know where to start with our defence, we get players like Dervitte in who have looked great at this level elsewhere and they seem to get found out playing for us, see Baptiste as well for this. Wheatear should also be more than capable of being on of the best at this level. Should imagine they will all play a part next season, hopefully it will just take 1 good defensive signing to pull them all together as a solid unit. Maybe it's the middle of the park where we need to get the defence right.

• Site Supporter

The defence can be sorted just by better organisation if we get that stronger midfielder in and midfielder track runs properly which I don't think Danns or Bannon have done.

Agree on Eidur. If we can get Alf then I think that is the main one sorted.

Agree re defence / midfield comments - Danns lost has a holding / defensive midfielder. Was better when attacking, but we have better in Clayton. Davies, even Kellet

• Site Supporter

Stayers:

Bogdan **

Vela

Threlkeld

Ream

Dervite

Baptiste

Taylor

Wheater

Davies

Pratley**

Trotter

Gudjohnsen

Clayton

Clough

Leavers:

Lornegan

Moxey

Feeney

Danns

Hall

Spearing

Eaves (both em)

Davies C

Twatstick

Heskey

Needs:

(a fucking miracle)

Replacement for ALF,

Replacement for Bannon

Replacement for **Bogdan

Replacement for **Pratley

And some others you will find / read about all summer in the ITK transfer thread

Andrews? Mills? Beckford? Edited by only1swanny

Two to three new solid defenders needed and a physical presence in midfielder, would keep c Davies but he is to injury prone so for that reason may be best to look else were. Keeping clough fit will be key. Keeping Alf would be nice but wouldn't want to use to much of whatever budget we have on him

• Site Supporter

wasn't sure on the contract front with them..

cant see mills being on massive money tbh, and started the season well..

with Mills, Wheater, Devite and Baptiste, we should have a solid combination between them, shame it hasn't really worked

• Moderators

wasn't sure on the contract front with them..

cant see mills being on massive money tbh, and started the season well..

with Mills, Wheater, Devite and Baptiste, we should have a solid combination between them, shame it hasn't really worked

you need some new specs

I'd like Vela, Clough, Clayton and Walker to stay. And Bogdan, but not on too much money. And Pratley.

The rest, I don't mind if I never see them in a white shirt again

I'd like Vela, Clough, Clayton and Walker to stay. And Bogdan, but not on too much money. And Pratley.

The rest, I don't mind if I never see them in a white shirt again

Not far off me view. Think Eidur is worth keeping though. And Mark Davies if he could ever stay fit.

In an ideal world id keep the following.

Bogdan, Vela, Clough, Mills, Wheater, Clayton, M. Davies, Craig Davies, Baptiste, Danns, Pratley, Le Fondre, Ream. Fear we're going to have to keep a load who are not on this list and lose out on a few on this list.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

In an ideal world id keep the following.

Bogdan, Vela, Clough, Mills, Wheater, Clayton, M. Davies, Craig Davies, Baptiste, Danns, Pratley, Le Fondre, Ream. Fear we're going to have to keep a load who are not on this list and lose out on a few on this list.

Can't argue with that list. Let's hope the players leaving / out of contract will make up the needed reduction in wage bill. Leaves Lennon needing to gamble on half a dozen free transfers and loans to make a competitive team for next season.

Can't argue with that list. Let's hope the players leaving / out of contract will make up the needed reduction in wage bill. Leaves Lennon needing to gamble on half a dozen free transfers and loans to make a competitive team for next season.

I'd keep walker as well but he shouldn't be a starter yet.

With players still on contract at the club next season my 1st XI line up is

Fitzsimons

Baptiste, Wheater, Dervite, Ream

Danns, Vela

Feeney, Davies, Walker

Clayton

With

Spearing, Trotter, Twardzik, Threlkeld, Kellet, Clough, Moxey,Chris Eaves,Hayden White, Quade Taylor left from those who've played 1st team footy

Looking at that Keeper and Striker are #1 job for Lenny this summer.

With players still on contract at the club next season my 1st XI line up is

Fitzsimons

Baptiste, Wheater, Dervite, Ream

Danns, Vela

Feeney, Davies, Walker

Clayton

With

Spearing, Trotter, Twardzik, Threlkeld, Kellet, Clough, Moxey,Chris Eaves,Hayden White, Quade Taylor left from those who've played 1st team footy

Looking at that Keeper and Striker are #1 job for Lenny this summer.

I think Taylor is out of contract

3 of our defenders were top 3 in our player of the season vote so most of our fans don't think there is too much wrong with our defenders. I don't agree but there it is. Not fussed about keeping Any of Mills, Wheater, Ream or Devote but whoever the back four is they just need to be properly organised and have midfielders that track runners.

I'll be gutted if we retain Heskey but not Eidur. Hood to hear the optimism from many that Alf is done deal, that is a big one.