Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Here We Go - Itk Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

Trotter isn't completely shite he's in the wrong team with several better players able to fill the attacking midfielders role.

He certainly is no grafter when what we need (more than a striker) is a six foot plus Roy Greaves / Fabrice Muamba

type to do the dirty midfield closing down tidying up & generally harassing the opposition but not in dwarf mode like the

current non playing combatants.

It's the fact he's a lazy fucker who just doesn't seem arsed that pisses me off most. He's got talent, he can use the ball well, got a great shot on him but just doesn't put the effort in - Liverpool game as mentioned being a case in point. Perfectly happy taking home half a million pounds a year from us though. Another of Dougie's gifts to us.

It's the fact he's a lazy fucker who just doesn't seem arsed that pisses me off most. He's got talent, he can use the ball well, got a great shot on him but just doesn't put the effort in - Liverpool game as mentioned being a case in point. Perfectly happy taking home half a million pounds a year from us though. Another of Dougie's gifts to us.

Yet Feeney gets slated and he shows more effort and comitment than all of the sqaud put together.

Feeney is the least of our problems right now

Completely agree. Just don't get how some of our numbskull 'supporters' can claim that he's a good player.

I've thought it all along but was happy to give him a chance and was pleasantly surprised during his loan spell. I knew it wasn't the real Liam Feeney though. A lot of people are so easily blinded because he's scored 3 bastard goals.. Did you lot miss the moment he was at fault for one of QPR's goals?

Trotter/feeney/danns

Im thinking lazy fookers with not a lot of talent... When was the last time you came away from a game on a regular basis thinking they had done well???

One thing you can never say about Feeney and Danns is that they lack effort.

Lacking skill maybe, but lazy?

Edited by SnoopJohnnyJohn

Completely agree. Just don't get how some of our numbskull 'supporters' can claim that he's a good player.

I've thought it all along but was happy to give him a chance and was pleasantly surprised during his loan spell. I knew it wasn't the real Liam Feeney though. A lot of people are so easily blinded because he's scored 3 bastard goals.. Did you lot miss the moment he was at fault for one of QPR's goals?

Christ on a bike if we turn on every player who has been at fault for a goal there won't be many left.

You are silly.