Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Here We Go - Itk Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

Did we have Phil jones as a kid?

No.

Blackburn released him at 15 as well and his mum came knocking on my door asking if he could do football coaching with me over the summer holidays.

An injury to one of their academy lads in the summer and they gave him another shot.

I hear we've signed a new player on loan. I know nothing about him or the financial deal involved. But I'd just like to have a good moan about him and his lack of ability. I'd also like to blame Gartside and blame Lennon for spending the money, even if we are not paying anything for him. Finally, i would like to complain about us not signing a striker instead, even though I don't kmow if we are in negotiations to sign someone or if anyone is available.

Oh yes, I would also like to complain about us letting Jaroslav Fojut go too.

Thank God for that, I was really starting to worry about the lack of numbers in our midfield!

Unbelievable.

Our midfield's been shite since Holden got injured.If this lad is better than what we've got then no problem at all with the signing

Our midfield's been shite since Holden got injured.If this lad is better than what we've got then no problem at all with the signing

He just needs to be better than Trotter for it to be a good deal, as the wages are probably similar so no change in budget or squad numbers.

• Moderators

He just needs to be better than Trotter for it to be a good deal, as the wages are probably similar so no change in budget or squad numbers.

he needs to be going in the first team, otherwise its pointless

with more money gone that could possibly have paid for a striker

• Moderators

Well if we're not, let's hope there isn't a stipulation that he has to play.

Either way the deal makes no sense to me in our current situation.

if hes costing nowt and hes better than what we've got, surely its a cracking deal