Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Here We Go - Itk Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

• Site Supporter

Vela has been a bit unfortunate in that I don't think Lennon ever trusted fully to play midfield. He's still only a kid who ought to improve - an extended run in has favoured position with a manager who believes in him and he might be a decent player especially if we as a team are doing ok too.

That said, if someone were to offer us enough money for PP to think he could make better use of it elsewhere, then off he pops

• Moderators

From Twitter, 4 championship clubs made enquiries about zach.

Watch this

Southampton have offered 8 million plus add ones for Gary madine

Morizio can now tweet, seen on ways, big bid from Southampton for Gary madine

According to Marc Iles (I know) we've turned down offers for Vela, Dervite, Woolery & Spearing.

I'm happy to keep all of them, with Spearing being especially influential so far this season, but I don't know what it says about our financial position....... from losing £1m a month last season, we can't be breaking even yet, can we ?

Iles report seemed to suggest no pressure to sell or loan out but if we did have to take money for any of those it'd be Service for sure but none of the other three.

If he's not going to be injured beyond the close of the window I'd cash in on Clough.

Keeping Spearing a must, can be the cornerstone of a promotion bid for us. Think PP's already worked that out

Watch this

Southampton have offered 8 million plus add ones for Gary madine

Morizio can now tweet, seen on ways, big bid from Southampton for Gary madine

This made me laugh too much . Dunno why , coz thats all it is.

" MorizIo In The Know " could even be the username

• Site Supporter

Arsene is right. The media and the public are far too obsessed with judging a player by his transfer value, rather than his actual ability.

That said, I am gonna be pissed if holding plays the season as first choice at a top 4 club and all we see is a couple of million plus the same in add ons.

Hopefully, if arsenal win the league, we get another 500 billion!

Arsene is right. The media and the public are far too obsessed with judging a player by his transfer value, rather than his actual ability.

Whilst that's true, I also wonder why he doesn't just go out and buy a proven, experienced CB. He's needed one of those for ages. I'm not sure he's going to be winning the league this season if he has to play Holding every week

We do of course want Holding to play every week, so that we can maximise any add-ons that we have