Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Released List

Mounts Kipper

Doesn't seem to be much warmth for Lonergan, he was a decent understudy imo to Bogdan without being on a prem wage. We could be left with Bogdan and a youth goalkeeper as back up which is a risky strategy in a 46+ game season.

Bogdan + youth back up suits well in this league. If anything happens to Bogdan then the young lad plays the rest of one game and we go out and get an emergency loan the next game.

I'd still be surprised if we keep Boggers but if we do I suspect it will be very much in the mould of what mounts has said, keep him this season, get up and we're laughing, if not then we have a very saleable asset who we will agree to sell to the prem if we get a half decent offer.

What happened to the 'raft of shite' that we were preparing to ditch? I thought someone on here said that the manager and coaching staff were in full agreement with them?

I'll explain for you.

This is the released list, players out of contract that have not been offered a new contract, or not accepted an offer for a new contract.

You can't shift the raft of shit if they're still in contract.

Expect more to leave if acceptable offers are made, or loaned out at the start of the season.

Here to please :)

I thought he was hard of reading.

Or stuck like a record!

We must have people here with different learning styles

i just dont understand the craig davies thing.

in our current state, i'd have him as a starter every week.

lenny better have a serious plan in place

I think most would, but his hamstrings wouldn't.

i just dont understand the craig davies thing.

in our current state, i'd have him as a starter every week.

lenny better have a serious plan in place

I agree but I would only give him a pay as you play contract. I could see him ending up alongside Beckford when PNE get promoted.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Site Supporter

I think most would, but his hamstrings wouldn't.

does he have a history of this? or it this an unlucky season?

68 games in 2 and half years, seem pretty reasonable to me.

Edited by HomerJay

• Moderators

Regarding Bogdan it's common knowledge Lennon rates him as best keeper he's worked with

I'd be very surprised if Lennon considers Boggers as better than Fraser Forster. If so then he's wrong.

I'll explain for you.

This is the released list, players out of contract that have not been offered a new contract, or not accepted an offer for a new contract.

You can't shift the raft of shit if they're still in contract.

Expect more to leave if acceptable offers are made, or loaned out at the start of the season.

I'll explain (it) for you.

There won't be any raft of shite.

The players who are still here will be the basis of the squad that we'll have next season.

Which is what some of us have been saying since the back end of last season.

Perhaps you're 'hard of reading'.

I'm probably in a minority of 1 but I think heskey lends us more of a chance at success than Craig davies I like Craig davies but heskeys hold up play in a team playing well will be needed and Craig davies goal ratio doesn't outweigh that - davies general hold up play is shite but great energy

Edited by onlyoneawalker

The players who are still here will be the basis of the squad that we'll have next season.

They won't be if Lennon can get them out

Easier said than done, but your argument is thinner than cigarette paper

Obviously hard of thinking as well as reading

used to think you just enjoyed being contrary. Now just think you are thick

It isn't what Neil Lennon, Garry Parker or Johann Mjallby have been saying though.

Clear that Medo and Spearing aren't wanted. Personally based on what Marc Iles and Nixon have said I think Baptiste is in the same boat. If anyone came in for them I reckon you could add them to the 13 already gone.

Trotter would be binned off if they had the chance as would Wheater I suspect. That's a lot to be rid of.

Edited by bwfcfan5

It isn't what Neil Lennon, Garry Parker or Johann Mjallby have been saying though.

Clear that Medo and Spearing aren't wanted. Personally based on what Marc Iles and Nixon have said I think Baptiste is in the same boat. If anyone came in for them I reckon you could add them to the 13 already gone.

Trotter would be binned off if they had the chance as would Wheater I suspect. That's a lot to be rid of.

Nobody but nobody going to take Trotter he is one of the shittest wanderers I've seen for a long long time.

I think you could add Dervite, Moxey & Rob Hall to that list too.