Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Atherton Colls V Bwfc

Ratwhite

Definitely great to see that Matt. Is it the same at LR too? Are Atherton and Leigh basically still Wanderers strongholds? (despite the usual issue of United and more recently City...and to a much lesser extent Wigan...?)

LR generally seems to be much more geared towards the Manc clubs for whatever reason.

Seems Atherton is very much still a stronghold. We're well represented in Leigh, but still a distance behind the Manc clubs and Liverpool, though I would confidently guess we have the most 'match going' fans. I know more Huddersfield fans from Leigh than I do Wigan, long may it continue.

The more the club play these type of events in and around the locality the better it's also good practice for the young kids, see academy teams play Bamber Bridge, Charnock Richard and Coll's in the last 12 months and none of them have disgraced themselves and it's good PR for the club so long may it continue.

is there a problem folks, if you self righteous lot can fit me in between your chemical addictions , and sleeping with brasses, of either sex. I may be a bigot, but I am honest... see you all next season..x

That depends. Were you chucking abuse at Neil Lennon at a pre-season friendly or not?

is there a problem folks, if you self righteous lot can fit me in between your chemical addictions , and sleeping with brasses, of either sex. I may be a bigot, but I am honest... see you all next season..x

Out of order that Colin....

Brining Garrps and Big E's personal life onto a public forum is totally unfair.

Surely giving our own manager abuse for something not BWFC related is out of order in anyone's eyes?

• Members

If that's true its beyond pathetic, I'm a Rangers fan and Neil Lennon has been exemplary since he joined, won me over totally.I  Never believe what is said on social media until proved but it would be beyond reason for Bolton fans to do that. I mean even turning up for the game and presenting the award at half time for me is fantastic, hope this doesn't put him off turning up to local/fan events if true.

100% this. Fucking pathetic if true.