Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nfl

clown

I need to get involved with NFL again, but need to choose a team. Was always a Dan Marino Miami Dolphins shirt wearing kid, but need some advice.

Which team is it worth following? Thinking about going down to Wembley to watch a game - anyone done it? Any help welcomed. Could just stick with the Dolphins and get tickets off Stub Hub for their game against New York Jets the day after the QPR game.

Which are the Liverpool/Man Utd of the NFL world to avoid?

Steelers fan here.

NFLUK.com has a little quiz to help pick your team.

Dallas cowboys are the liverpool of the league, massive club but without recent championships to back up the swagger.

New England Patriots are the chelsea, win plenty through questionable methods.

Raiders are Leeds large fan base but really shit.

New York Giants are probably united , massive following and usually around the playoffs.

New York Jets are Newcastle in always managing to find new ways to fuck things up year after year.

anymore from other NFL fans?

Bolty is a Green Bay Packers fan, Garrp is a New Orleans Saints fan.

The london games are a good day out, the detroit game looks likely to be the closest contest of the 3 this year.

NCAA college football on ESPN is a fun watch too.

Spider is reet, dont go with the Cowboys, bunch of cunts to a man. Great stadium though.

I'm a Giants fan, due to living in NJ for a time, they were just up the road, seen some success with them, but it isn't all glory.

Have a soft spot for the Bears, and the Saints.

As others have said, the London matches are a great start for getting into the whole thing, I started going with the London Monarchs games and try to catch them over here as often as I can. Cant beat it in the states for a tailgate before the game, especially somewhere nice like Tampa.

They are planning on having London games at Tottenham when they have done up their ground, so if they stop using Wembley getting tickets will be a nightmare. 

• Members

I need to get involved with NFL again, but need to choose a team. Was always a Dan Marino Miami Dolphins shirt wearing kid, but need some advice.

Which team is it worth following? Thinking about going down to Wembley to watch a game - anyone done it? Any help welcomed. Could just stick with the Dolphins and get tickets off Stub Hub for their game against New York Jets the day after the QPR game.

Which are the Liverpool/Man Utd of the NFL world to avoid?

clown - listen to me. If you despise the mega-rich, Man U/Chelsea/Citeh domination scenario then select an NFL team which is not owned by some filthy rich mega billionaire who could uproot the club at any time and move it to East Buttfuck, Indiana.

There is only one. It has the tradition, the record and the total devotion of the town whose name it proudly promotes. The club is owned by 70,000 of the towns residents - it is never going anywhere. So glorious is this club that the Superbowl trophy bears the name of the greatest NFL coach who ever lived who just happened to coach them to the first two Superbowl victories.

The Green Bay Packers. Every chance of adding another Superbowl to their previous 4 in this coming season.