Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nfl

clown

• Members

Did the Fudge Packers win?

Tempted not to answer such a vile slur but, no, they did not win.

They didn't lose either - it was a GBP bye week.

Next game away at Denver next Monday in a clash of 2 teams standing at 6 - 0. The Monday after, away at the Carolina Panthers who are also currently 6 - 0. With the mighty Packers standing at 6 and 0 too, something has to give! Don't expect to be 8 - 0 after the next two weeks but, when you have Aaron Charles Rodgers, anything is possible.

That was a touch embarrassing for the texans.

The steelers weren't shit enough to give up. But not good enough to get excited.

Very disappointing after second half last week against Cardinals. Get Ben back and off to the Superbowl you watch, probably against Bolty's Packers.

had a couple of bets in the last few days on the NFL, really like the winning margin market

first bet landed the other night, raiders to win by 7-12 points, next two have been 1 & 3 points out

anyone else lump on it?

Edited by L/H White

See the Texans have finally ran out of patience with Ryan Mallett and released him. Apart from his shocking performances he missed a flight for a game blaming traffic which the local paper proved was non-existent! What a clown, after watching them on Hard Knocks been interesting to see how their season has gone. Not too well so far.

See the Texans have finally ran out of patience with Ryan Mallett and released him. Apart from his shocking performances he missed a flight for a game blaming traffic which the local paper proved was non-existent! What a clown, after watching them on Hard Knocks been interesting to see how their season has gone. Not too well so far.

O'Brien want to cut him Sunday before the game, but Rick Smith over ruled him due to having no cover at QB for the game, so really the writing was already on the wall.

Arian Foster being broken is a huge hit to the texans.

Do they have any depth behind him?

Not really, the guys behind him ( Blue, Grimes Polk have been used in short yardage plays maybe one can step up), We’ve got Hilliard on the practice squad whose a rookie so who knows. I really can’t see us getting another win this year, the secondary suck, the receivers apart from Hopkins couldn't catch a cold , and the other teams know that, and as Miami did just take him out of the game and watch the rest of the receivers drop ball after ball

Looks like you were a bit shy on your bet.

Wouldn't surprise me if the Raiders ran away with this now, the jets are built around their defence and that's falling apart.

aye.

great interception there to

you're looking at next years superbowl champions here frankie :-)

It's the steelers 3rd kit based on what they wore in the 30s.

It is a bit of a marmite kit folk either love it or hate it.

I bloody love it.

Back in the day, when i use to followed this sport, I would have said I was a Pittsburgh fan. I like the new strip. Rugbyish don't you reckon, buddy. Edited by Underpants