Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nfl

clown

Frank, how do you see the raiders in the next couple of years?

They've got a real chance to be in amongst the play off teams for the next few years, especially if they can find a Safety to replace Charles Woodson.

Perhaps a more sensible approach to the draft in recent years has helped massively, and they need to continue it perhaps with less glamorous picks in the draft such as some top O-Line prospects.

Derek Carr and Amari Cooper look like being monster players it's a case of building round them

• Site Supporter

Haha Clinton-Dix picking a fight with the D-line was comedy

For the benefit of non-NFL regulars

Haha is his real name

Is in, Haha is his first name

I'm not kidding

Edited by Spider

• Members

Interception in the end zone to get us level, and they score a TD from the resulting punt

they did that twice yesterdat the cunts

we go again

Have to say my amusement level with the "Black Hole" increases week by week.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=oakland+raiders+black+hole&biw=1296&bih=691&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0CCYQ7AlqFQoTCIrGqO3NlMkCFePopgoddY8FSQ&dpr=1

I used to think those freaks at FC St. Pauli were the ultimate oddballs. Not so sure now.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=oakland+raiders+black+hole&biw=1296&bih=691&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0CCYQ7AlqFQoTCIrGqO3NlMkCFePopgoddY8FSQ&dpr=1

I used to think those freaks at FC St. Pauli were the ultimate oddballs. Not so sure now.

most off here would fit in there though tbh :-)

did you see any of the game last night?  English chap there right in the thick of it

1411828218936_wps_24_Raiders_fans_make_t

Face paint, costumes and their own self-congratulatory sign saying how crazy they are?

Sound a right bunch of queers to me

• Members

Not up there with pummelling the despised Bears but beating the Viqueens soundly on their own shit heap is always nice.

Should be the catalyst for the Packers wrapping up the Divisional title.

Cam Newton at the Panthers. Worth paying the money to see the lad perform. Used to love watching Brett Favre play as he was one QB who didn't give a fuck. Regularly put himself in harms way to get a key first down etc. Newtons of the same ilk except bigger and apparently dafter! Going places.