Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nfl

clown

5 minutes ago, jeep said:

Where is this, and how much fella?

If you have sky channel 416 has redzone.

GamePass is £150 for the season and gives you full game replays. And all games(minus the 2 6:00pm and 9:30pm games on sky)live. Redzone (usually), NFL network and a stash of NFL shows.

They do a replay from snap to whistle which brings a game down to about 40mins which is good for watching the prime time games if you've not much time.

https://www.nflgamepass.com/en/subscribe/plans

1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

Kirk cousins showing again he’s the most overrated quarterback in recent memory yet is somehow on a contract of c75m (or something ridiculous). Mind boggling how he has a team and can only imagine he will be back up somewhere next season. 

Former Vikings punter Chris Kluwe has it spot on

Just now, frank_spencer said:

Former Vikings punter Chris Kluwe has it spot on

Yep when the other defense have switched off, rested starters and basically gone home. He’s a fraud. I just don’t get how he got that contract. He was shit for the redskins and hes shit now. 

anyway looking forward to watching Brady now and also will keep an eye on burrows debut.

i think he will lead the bengals to a win tonight. Even had a bet on it only bet I’ve had on tonight’s games. I think he is the absolute real deal and has a huge future ahead. Future hall of famer. 

5 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Yep when the other defense have switched off, rested starters and basically gone home. He’s a fraud. I just don’t get how he got that contract. He was shit for the redskins and hes shit now. 

anyway looking forward to watching Brady now and also will keep an eye on burrows debut.

i think he will lead the bengals to a win tonight. Even had a bet on it only bet I’ve had on tonight’s games. I think he is the absolute real deal and has a huge future ahead. Future hall of famer. 

Given the Chargers QB is a bit bobbins it wouldn't surprise me if the Bungles won