Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nfl

clown

8 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

I don't think the bills defence were expecting the chiefs offence to run with the ball

They had no choice given the conditions really. Bills aren’t credible contenders imo but are a work in progress. 

pats are in trouble until they get rid of Newton which will be at the end of the year I suspect. Amazed they signed him tbh 

• Site Supporter
On 20/10/2020 at 01:00, ZicoKelly said:

Defence went to shit in the 3rd quarter

Bills could've won it if the fumble call in 4th had gone their way

Chiefs much better all round though

Still, if can get back on track against Jets next week then beat the Patriots they should win the division

All good in terms of progress, just not good enough yet

This could be a turn up

It’s the hope that kills you in this game. Steelers nor bills will be at the super bowl based on that this evening. Would love to see the bills there though. 

as for rapey ben just waiting for the inevitable disappointment which will occur 1000%. Makes it much better. 

54 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

It’s the hope that kills you in this game. Steelers nor bills will be at the super bowl based on that this evening. Would love to see the bills there though. 

as for rapey ben just waiting for the inevitable disappointment which will occur 1000%. Makes it much better. 

A wins a win. Fucking shocking 2nd half though.

• Members
33 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Missed two as well

Only trying to give you a bit of a rev up. They'll be back to their best with a solid win next weekend I suspect.

Starting to get close to the Arctic tundra conditions which makes Lambeau Field a hated place for visiting teams - especially for the soft southern shandy swilling types. No advantage this coming round however. The bloody Viqueens. Duluth Minnesota (I know that's not exactly Minneapolis) has to be one of the coldest places on earth I reckon. Certainly the coldest I have ever been to. Still reckon the Pack will move to six and one though.

Great to see the Big 10 back with a bang this last weekend. Enjoyed this:

Edited by bolty58

• Moderators
2 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Only trying to give you a bit of a rev up. They'll be back to their best with a solid win next weekend I suspect.

Starting to get close to the Arctic tundra conditions which makes Lambeau Field a hated place for visiting teams - especially for the soft southern shandy swilling types. No advantage this coming round however. The bloody Viqueens. Duluth Minnesota (I know that's not exactly Minneapolis) has to be one of the coldest places on earth I reckon. Certainly the coldest I have ever been to. Still reckon the Pack will move to six and one though.

Great to see the Big 10 back with a bang this last weekend. Enjoyed this:

half right mind

reckon they're good enough to win the division this year, but won't go any further in the play offs, be amazed if they did

Just now, ZicoKelly said:

half right mind

reckon they're good enough to win the division this year, but won't go any further in the play offs, be amazed if they did

Zico you have the Miami dolphins to beat this year. If you don’t win it this year the franchise needs shutting down 😂

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Zico you have the Miami dolphins to beat this year. If you don’t win it this year the franchise needs shutting down 😂

this is a team that lost 4 super bowl finals in a row, then didn't reach the play offs for nearly 20 years 

last night couldn't even score a touchdown v the jets but are still top

expect nothing

5 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

this is a team that lost 4 super bowl finals in a row, then didn't reach the play offs for nearly 20 years 

last night couldn't even score a touchdown v the jets but are still top

expect nothing

Dolphins just want a shoot out every week (apart from against the impotent jets). Patriots will bench Newton permanent hopefully and give stidham the rest of the season see what he’s got about it.