Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Change Of Owner?

onlyoneawalker

• Site Supporter

They won't have signed the deal just agreed in principle I assume they must have a period of due diligence so we still have to sort finance till its sorted I'm not sure it's that Peter Jones is it not the one that owns jones homes ?

Good tactic. Just keep repeating that, then if a deal ever does get done, you can say "Told you".

• Moderators

It's like Dave Ja Vu.

http://www.wanderersways.com/forum/topic/61552-bolton-wanderers-supporters-club

Now, all that remains to be seen is just who is the mysterious Matthew Jones? And why did they use the same IP address of Josh8  (the owner of bwfcforum), who was also involved in this BWSA takeover a few years ago and who is also, I believe, involved in the equally mysterious BWFC Supporters' Trust?

Edited by Carlos

It's like Dave Ja Vu.

http://www.wanderersways.com/forum/topic/61552-bolton-wanderers-supporters-club

Now, all that remains to be seen is just who is the mysterious Matthew Jones? And why did they use the same IP address of Josh8  (the owner of bwfcforum), who was also involved in this BWSA takeover a few years ago and who is also, I believe, involved in the equally mysterious BWFC Supporters' Trust?

Someone from that forum involved? Definitely count me out.

Almost as much as owning the club and not paying the players or staff.

That's a proper brass neck

Now come on Mick, you know everything is not black and white at BWFC. Gartside and the Board did wonderful things for this club and they will be celebrated in time. It might seem a little bit dicey now but I'm sure they have been working to a plan since Uncle Eddie said he was pulling out. No way would he allow the club to not be able to pay its creditors, be sold to a bunch of chancers, sell off or mortgage all it's assets, not pay the taxman or it's own staff, face administration and the prospect of players walking away for nothing or the last couple of decent ones being given away for peanuts. No way would someone taking out close to half a million a year in wages allow this situation to happen. Now that's what I call extreme.