Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Change Of Owner?

onlyoneawalker

• Site Supporter

Hmmmm.

Saw university challenge last night. Eight ridiculously hyper intelligent mega beings, didn't know Freddy Flintoff was from Preston. I reckon they'd find that humorous.

I saw that. Preston and Puerto Rico was the answer. I knew the Preston part, and felt intelligent because they knew neither.

• Site Supporter

I saw that. Preston and Puerto Rico was the answer. I knew the Preston part, and felt intelligent because they knew neither.

A welcome ego boost when future politicians and economists don't know something that millions of their future voters do.

I'm convinced some of these spods will undertake their own sperm count having knocked one out.

A welcome ego boost when future politicians and economists don't know something that millions of their future voters do.

I'm convinced some of these spods will undertake their own sperm count having knocked one out.

Bet they don't know to make a bong out of bit of hose pipe,a fountain pen and an empty tango bottle either.

Hmmmm.

Saw university challenge last night. Eight ridiculously hyper intelligent mega beings, didn't know Freddy Flintoff was from Preston. I reckon they'd find that humorous.

There was one a few weeks ago with a 3-part question on architecture of towns/cities in Northern England:

A town in Greater Manchester with an outstanding Gothic Revival Town Hall, and also the birthplace of the Co-operative movement - they had an 'educated guess' at Oldham.

A city within 5 miles of the large country house Wentworth Woodhouse, which is close to the M1 motorway - 'educated guess' was Derby.

A city with the Neoclassical St George's Hall opposite the main railway station - 'uneducated guess' Leeds.

And this was a very good team trying to answer.

Rumours, speculation, guesswork, lies.

The perfect Wanderers scenario.

They can all fook off.

Either I have my real football club to support, or there's nothing.

Thinking about it, there's not much of a football club now. Lennon, the players & the fans are trying to improve on the field. But surrounding that is a flock of already wealthy vultures looking to profit from the club's assets.

There was one a few weeks ago with a 3-part question on architecture of towns/cities in Northern England:

A town in Greater Manchester with an outstanding Gothic Revival Town Hall, and also the birthplace of the Co-operative movement - they had an 'educated guess' at Oldham.

A city within 5 miles of the large country house Wentworth Woodhouse, which is close to the M1 motorway - 'educated guess' was Derby.

A city with the Neoclassical St George's Hall opposite the main railway station - 'uneducated guess' Leeds.

And this was a very good team trying to answer.

Go on then malc

My money is on...

Rochdale

Not sure of the second one

Liverpool