Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Change Of Owner?

onlyoneawalker

I'd imagine if the only asset that sports shield has is BWFC (effectively the Macron) then they could put a charge on that asset or put SS into liquidation taking control of their assets?

OK I understand that could in theory happen.

I cannot believe someone handed over the keys to sportshield, thus allowing that to happen.

Please tell me that's not happened.

OK I understand that could in theory happen.

I cannot believe someone handed over the keys to sportshield, thus allowing that to happen.

Please tell me that's not happened.

Surely that couldn't have happened without owning it in the first place? Ie 100%?

Unless ED did it.

The clock can tick at 50% a day, isn't that Sport Shields problem?

It is but it prevents a sale of deanos shares ineffect - dean won't sell without blu marble sorted Ken won't buy over the odds to satisfy ridiculous loans terms - stalemate ........ Ken won't put in long term funds with no security Deano can't because he's no money but he'll hide behind the £4m he's put in ......... end game we get a deal from blu marble Ken raises the cash through debt and equity to share the pain maybe but as with Edwin no one will do anything until the shits really hitting the fan so far all we've had to do is sell a footballer for £3.5m so be it

If Sportsshield did go under, and blu marble took the club's assets,perhaps in effect blue marble would end up owning the club, effectively erasing the debt,

They could then sell the club to proper owners. There's worse possible outcomes mentioned on this site.

Just a thought.

It's deanos name on the ticket and KA is majority stakeholder no?

If KA can prove that BM dont have the stadium or any other assets secured by the loan then that sorts that issue and drops SS and DH right in the shit (BM as well I suppose because they'll struggle to get the 5m+ back without that security)

This seems to be Kens plan, as has been said already "before my time son". But iff the assets are secured I suppose we are in the deepest of shit! 

What would happen to the shares that DH / SS have in that scenario ?

Not really, jack D interview from the weekend with KA. Iles was also on with Steve Battersby in the studio offering a fan's perspective and ST member Dan. All are in agreement that it is a mess and very worrying. It was said by SB and Dan that administration should possibly have been sought last march as the outcome now could be far worse.

• Moderators

Not really, jack D interview from the weekend with KA. Iles was also on with Steve Battersby in the studio offering a fan's perspective and ST member Dan. All are in agreement that it is a mess and very worrying. It was said by SB and Dan that administration should possibly have been sought last march as the outcome now could be far worse.

and was there anybody in the studio with the brains to make the case they may be talking bollocks?

who was the dan?

that scruffy looking, short arsed fcuker on the steering group?