Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Change Of Owner?

onlyoneawalker

I may have missed something along the way

But whoever is buying the car park

Which car park exactly is it?

And what are they going to do with it exactly?

I don't know, but presumably the car parks behind the North Stand and they will build the office blocks the club have talking about building on some of it.

I may have missed something along the way

But whoever is buying the car park

Which car park exactly is it?

And what are they going to do with it exactly?

Think it's the rough bit in between the arena and police station is it not?

Marc Iles has the price in between £20 million and £6 million. No flies on him. Bless his cotton socks :D

I've been told TK max have got it.

• Site Supporter

Think it's the rough bit in between the arena and police station is it not?

Marc Iles has the price in between £20 million and £6 million. No flies on him. Bless his cotton socks :D

I've been told TK max have got it.

To be fair to him, he has asked the relevant people and been told the figure is closer to 6 than 20.

The car park and any subsequent LAND sales. Are we all happy that the monies are going to the football club and not its benefactor for the past 13 years?

The club is under a court order anything they sell has to be approved by the court and money used in an agreed way.

So yes I am happy. Are you ?

• Moderators

Surely it's the land between the arena and the police station, not any of the main car park.

OK

Makes sense

With it bring called a car park was thinking it was the car park

Don't really go that side of the ground so didn't know we had land there to sell

Was worried everyone would start parking on tesco

Reet I'm hearing the supporters trust got some decent local businesses backing them, today a statement from Brett Warburton saying club like to work with ST, what have folk heard? If anything, something going on in in background IMHO and think the Warbys be involved somewhere.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Reet I'm hearing the supporters trust got some decent local businesses backing them, today a statement from Brett Warburton saying club like to work with ST, what have folk heard? If anything, something going on in in background IMHO and think the Warbys be involved somewhere.

Whereas sports shield have put the money down reportedly, I know who I'd prefer running things, and it isn't the cash shy Warbies with some cobbled together power mad committee behind them.