Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Change Of Owner?

onlyoneawalker

Mounts, some of yours posts are worse than nixons and Iles ramblings on twitter.

Elaborate man.what the fuck are you on about??

Cheers

They were discussing championship footy on TS this morning and noted how Blackburn could get sucked into it with lambert etc. brazil said "there's light at the end of the tunnel for Lennon at Bolton"

I personally think he was alluding to our stay of execution at the high court.

MK thinks he was inferring a billionaire oligarch is taking over :)

And fair play to you.

My first reply to you was less polite but I managed to edit, so let's all accept your sincerity and move on.

Indeed and thank you. Had a rough day, heard a mate of mine had committed suicide and then about Phil Gartside. Puts things into perspective. No more shit from me, life's too short.

• Members

I had meant to come on to explain it was the first bit and apologise if I caused offence but events have overtaken that now and it doesn't really matter. With hindsight I wish I had never replied to your comment but I did and I can't go back. I was going to say that Ani was right, I need to leave it and move on. Also need to never post again when I am tired and bored. 

Nice one Snowball. We all fuck up from time to time. Clean slate.

They were discussing championship footy on TS this morning and noted how Blackburn could get sucked into it with lambert etc. brazil said "there's light at the end of the tunnel for Lennon at Bolton"

I personally think he was alluding to our stay of execution at the high court.

MK thinks he was inferring a billionaire oligarch is taking over :)

Lennon was talking about our financial woes and said seems there is light of the end of the tunnel so it might be we have the finance in place to clear HRMC or it could be a new owner, either way sounded positive.

Does Dong Dil Jung or whatever he's called not fancy paying a few million quid for a cameo sub appearance? Or that Martin Bashir Assad? They can then put on one of those daft big chronometers and a Moncler binbag and get down the bars of Spinningfields and give it large, they'll be batting the golddiggers off with a shitty stick.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

Fuck me them pie wipes will be waving tenners at us next time we play them.

Sad times, makes my tea towel holder itch.

I don't agree. Why do we need 2 training grounds? It seems excessive. Aren't the facilities across the road good enough and state of the art? I'd hope so seeing as they're new. Aren't we just selling them out cast off facilities? I'd like to think so.

Night before last day there, mixed kebabs from Charcoal Pit for each of the players - big unflushed King Kong Finger turds in all the bogs before we go...

Pie-eating c*nts, the best thing we can do is ignore them as an irrelevance - they're f*cking dying for a rivalry, well, no history, no rivalry, them's the rules.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

I don't agree. Why do we need 2 training grounds? It seems excessive. Aren't the facilities across the road good enough and state of the art? I'd hope so seeing as they're new. Aren't we just selling them out cast off facilities? I'd like to think so.

The ED Academy across the road is alright but not really state of the art. Porta cabins for the gym and changing rooms.

If selling euxton helps us survive its a no brainer though.

The ED Academy across the road is alright but not really state of the art. Porta cabins for the gym and changing rooms.

If selling euxton helps us survive its a no brainer though.

Yeah, we can always upgrade Lostock once we get back to the Premier under Roger.

More I would hate to see them profit out of our decline. Hopefully planning permission will come to build something at the Academy, like it was all green fields when Hawker Sidley were there.