Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Change Of Owner?

onlyoneawalker

Not that I think it would happen but in times like this anything could BUT if BWFC went totally out of business then would you give up football for the rest of your lives or support somebody else

For me football would die forever and I would not go to another game

Only one love would watch football but would never replace BWFC, most likely watch Charnock Richard/Euxton Villa alternatively.

If this shit about Eddie Davies is true I am packing it in

i've a feeling its folk taking one thing and stretching it out into something it's not.

ED isn't completely blameless in the farce that's currently surrounding the wanderers, but some of the rumours that keep getting produced seem utter nonsense.

Not that I think it would happen but in times like this anything could BUT if BWFC went totally out of business then would you give up football for the rest of your lives or support somebody else

This

All that will happen tomorrow is for the club to be granted a further 7 days to close the sale. If the courts force us into administration they risk losing £3m as the Crown will lose it preferred creditor status and will get practically nothing along with the other creditors.

People need to chill

Edited by Salford Trotter

We'd get reformed and start again in a regional north west league. We will always exist in some capacity . Won't come to that though.

With regards the suite being named after him, I can't see it, as Traff said he could have done that before now. He could name a whole stand after him if he wanted

With regards the healthcare is low value to us but high value to him most likely as he's getting on. I bet our healthcare is immense if it covers footballers. It's a reasonable request if he's conceding on lump sums up front

Finally the TV money, sounds like it's taking the piss but for all we know the bidders don't have enough cash to cover the guaranteed directors loans that have been spoken about. Again he's potentially said if you can't pay the £Xm now then to complete a deal I'll spread it over X years secured against TV money

None of us know what's being negotiated at all, but if he's giving the macron and academy away for £1 as well as writing the debt off then it's likely there will be a few requests in return

What we need is a buyer with cash to just pay a fee now rather than scraping a deal through and mortgaging against future revenue