apparently, its a temporary location until they move into the vaults

Same folks who have the one on the Market

Great Ale

was in town saturday morning and it was looking busy

obvs, if its not busy now, it never will be but still good to see

nice new (to me) bar opposite the relocated next store

ales and some nice bottled german stuff liberated a few quid from my pockets

apparently, its a temporary location until they move into the vaults

I'm in the place now, some beltin ale. Its full of blokes where their mrs' are doing the shopping, how can it fail?

• 2 months later...

Wetherspoons is no longer serving roast dinners apparently. This was perhaps the Bolton chav families last shred of respectability. The lumpy Gravy from it on a Sunday was the chav families glue that held it together. Its off to Macdonalds and Burger king then, now, on Sundays for families to be a social unit.

Aye

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3467379/Sacrilege-Wetherspoons-sparks-fury-secret-plans-kill-traditional-Sunday-roast.html

` Pub firm Wetherspoons is scrapping the traditional Sunday Roast from its Menu from next week. In a move that has sparked a backlash from angry punters, the chain will instead focus on a large all-day menu based around Burgers, Burritos and traditional Pub classics. Bolton families are now faced with the terrifying possibility of having to cook meals themselves.`

Dwindling number of skilled workers + increase in migrants = ever increasing shithole

Who the fuck with anything about them wants to hang around in such places?

Well done to Labour for opening the doors a decade ago and letting them saturate these towns.

Called in at Morrisons on my way home around 4:50pm. I was shocked at the number of families with their kids still in uniform sat in their cafe tucking into the pie and chips/ chicken nuggets and chips and other similar shiite for tea. 

Go into the supermarket you lazy twats, buy some fresh meat or fish and veg and salad and fucking cook it when you get home!

Called in at Morrisons on my way home around 4:50pm. I was shocked at the number of families with their kids still in uniform sat in their cafe tucking into the pie and chips/ chicken nuggets and chips and other similar shiite for tea.

Go into the supermarket you lazy twats, buy some fresh meat or fish and veg and salad and fucking cook it when you get home!

the kids eat free

Happen they fancy having sommat made for them and Rick's, El Merdito De Toro or Fanies Eateria and Brothel are all beyond their purses or wallets...Getting more like a well-to-do nursing home by the day on here, full of snoaberry.

Indeed. I can't get into Aldi car park now for range rovers and mercs. Fuck knows where I can fill a basket full of fruit and veg for the price of 20 richmonds now.

KIDS EAT FREE AFTER 4

I've started going to Lidl up the road, since all the rich bastards who are on their arse have started frequenting Aldi, it's like fucking Fortnum and Masons the one on Derby St (Lidl - produce-wise).

Anyone buying fruit and veg from any supermarket wants their head feeling -use the market and actually eat the stuff, instead of having it on display for a few weeks (then binning it).

Edited by Youri McAnespie

I've started going to Lidl up the road, since all the rich bastards who are on their arse have started frequenting Aldi, it's like fucking Fortnum and Masons the one on Derby St (Lidl - produce-wise).

Anyone buying fruit and veg from any supermarket wants their head feeling -use the market and actually eat the stuff, instead of having it on display for a few weeks (then binning it).

We build lidls, and you're wrong. Aldi have a similar format. It's off the trees and out of the ground, quicker than any other outlet in the UK. Their chillers are minimal in size because it's in and out before you can say pesticide.

Conversely morrisons have the marketplace fresh format which is nowt much more than spraying the stuff in store with moisture to fool people that it's fresh.

Carry on...

Yes, because most people have loads of time to fuck about going to the market. You do live in an odd world.