Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

12 minutes ago, jmjhb said:

Biden wasn't in Texas yesterday

He was however in San Antonio on 13th December last year

https://news4sanantonio.com/news/local/joe-biden-supporters-gather-at-la-villita-historic-arts-village

Those supporters sure look the same

Yes looks like it’s an old clip. Looks like some folk have known about Hunter and Ukraine for a while then 

5 hours ago, tyldesley_white said:

we've hit 90,000 new cases to day, that's one new case a second

Fake News - Don Jr says daddy has control of it.

Re the election results, are we likely to get a winner on Weds, or with some states not declaring for a few days, could it drag on? My son was 4 days old at the last election, so I was up overnight and really enjoyed the coverage. Not sure I should bother with an all nighter this time if there’s no chance of a winner being declared...

• Members
6 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Ginge is off his trolley.

I did zero research as I can't be arsed. There will be more mileage in the corruption issue regarding Biden and his sons activities in Ukraine.

He's as bent as Hillary.

Oh I know 

1 hour ago, Jol_BWFC said:

Fake News - Don Jr says daddy has control of it.

Re the election results, are we likely to get a winner on Weds, or with some states not declaring for a few days, could it drag on? My son was 4 days old at the last election, so I was up overnight and really enjoyed the coverage. Not sure I should bother with an all nighter this time if there’s no chance of a winner being declared...

Think you could get up at 5am / 6am and see quite a bit of action still 

9 hours ago, royal white said:

Yes looks like it’s an old clip. Looks like some folk have known about Hunter and Ukraine for a while then 

Yes it's not exactly 'news', the information has been out there for about 18 months.

If it was going to affect anything it would have done already, not this close to Election Day when 100M+ have already voted.

Edited by jmjhb

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, MickyD said:

Muslims in Trump’s America on ITV right now; fuck mop, they’re fucking barmy bastards these white supremacists.

Just watched it. They're gullible as fuck. Much like the ones we have over here who believe everything they read about "No-Go Zones" and areas where "the police can't go there because Shariah Law is in place". Thicker than pig shit.

• Site Supporter
5 hours ago, Cheese said:

Just watched it. They're gullible as fuck. Much like the ones we have over here who believe everything they read about "No-Go Zones" and areas where "the police can't go there because Shariah Law is in place". Thicker than pig shit.

But someone somewhere is peddling all that bullshit first for it to become accepted asc the truth.  If it's newspapers then they ought to be shut down. 

• Members
14 minutes ago, MickyD said:

But someone somewhere is peddling all that bullshit first for it to become accepted asc the truth.  If it's newspapers then they ought to be shut down. 

A lot of it will Be social media , even fox News have slowed down on outlandish fabricated stories 

Just now, Cheese said:

At which point did I try to "sexualize" those clips? You might have to do a but more digging...

Sexualize? Who said you did? Just odd that you post videos of kids dancing on multiple occasions. Like I say each to their own. 

Oh and you was pretty adamant you hadn’t posted any. You need to stop lying on open forums you always get caught out. 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, royal white said:

Sexualize? Who said you did? Just odd that you post videos of kids dancing on multiple occasions. Like I say each to their own. 

Oh and you was pretty adamant you hadn’t posted any. You need to stop lying on open forums you always get caught out. 

Ok 👍