Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Members
16 hours ago, Sweep said:

Miami used to post similar to this, when he couldn't actually prove anything (generally when he was posting opinion, rather than fact)

Did he? Well, what a good lad.

Edited by bolty58

• 3 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, Spider said:

So Trump lied? Wow. There's a turn up

And now he has to give Hilary Clinton $170,000?

He's done well.

Thats was yesterday, today he has dropped the $250 million lawsuit against Letitia James (New York AG), It was going to be under the same U.S district judge that just slapped him and his attorneys down.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, tyldesley_white said:

Thats was yesterday, today he has dropped the $250 million lawsuit against Letitia James (New York AG), It was going to be under the same U.S district judge that just slapped him and his attorneys down.

So all these evil witches he upset are, in fact, not upset and in some cases he’s paying for their holidays?

God, he must be fuming

• Moderators
12 hours ago, royal white said:

Is he not in jail yet? I’ve been hearing for years now that he’s due to get sent down 

You're thinking of crooked Hilary and the Bidens 

2 minutes ago, Sweep said:

I heard this on the radio today, it's possibly the most Trump thing that Trump could do 🙂

Trump declares himself winner of his own golf club championship – despite missing a round (yahoo.com)

I like this line 

Trump told tournament organizers he played a strong round on the course Thursday, two days before the tournament started, and decided that would count as his Saturday score for the club championship

• Members
8 hours ago, tyldesley_white said:

I like this line 

Trump told tournament organizers he played a strong round on the course Thursday, two days before the tournament started, and decided that would count as his Saturday score for the club championship

Born winner. We need more of them.

7 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Born winner. We need more of them.

The fact that Trump doesn't give a fuck always amuses me, even though it shouldn't. The fact that he didn't declare his great score (from a few days earlier) until everybody had put their cards in is ace 🙂

• Members
14 hours ago, Sweep said:

The fact that Trump doesn't give a fuck always amuses me, even though it shouldn't. The fact that he didn't declare his great score (from a few days earlier) until everybody had put their cards in is ace 🙂

What RW and I have always said. Loon maybe (Trump, not us) but excellent entertainment value.

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Nikki Haley has thrown her hat into the ring for the Republican nomination. 

Have to say I was always impressed with her when she spoke at the UN. 

I don't know much about her policies - but at the very least she's not pushing 80. 

If Trump and Di Santis destroy each other she can win the nomination. She will also have big appeal to "don't knows" in a General Election.

Pompeo will be next to put up.

• 1 month later...