Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

55 minutes ago, Spider said:

No

you see, what RW and Bolts do when directly asked to defend El Trumpo, is make a very choppy gear change and say they only do it to upset bedwetters and ‘lefties’.

It prevents them from losing face. Which they actually wouldn’t if they just agreed that he’s a mad, dangerous clown most of the time.

They'd vote for him regardless. A bit like folk over here who vote for labour because their parents did.

Ob fkin sessed 

2 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

I've heard of her, but no idea what she has said or done to upset you so much, I just know she does, because you keep reminding us at every opportunity

Never heard of the woman, but she grinds dingo dick’s gears, so she’ll do for me. 

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, royal white said:

Ob fkin sessed 

:wub:

Tell you what, I'll leave you alone if you answer a direct question.

You won't, obviously, so that means I get to stalk you a bit longer.

xxx

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, royal white said:

Cool, I’m happy that you’ve managed to do something productive during lock down. 

well done 👏🏻

"...Tests showed that needing to be the last person to speak were one of many symptoms of the conditions...."

• Members
18 hours ago, Spider said:

No

you see, what RW and Bolts do when directly asked to defend El Trumpo, is make a very choppy gear change and say they only do it to upset bedwetters and ‘lefties’.

It prevents them from losing face. Which they actually wouldn’t if they just agreed that he’s a mad, dangerous clown most of the time.

They'd vote for him regardless. A bit like folk over here who vote for labour because their parents did.

Ginge - you know fuck all about me so don't presume to know the way I think. I like him because he winds up silly cunts who obsess about him and because he is the antithesis of the likes of that bent cunt Hillary Clinton.

It may surprise you to learn that I am actually incapable of voting for him. Australia is not a US state.I know this will come as a shock to you.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, bolty58 said:

I like him because he winds up silly cunts who obsess about him and because he is the antithesis of the likes of that bent cunt Hillary Clinton.

Knew we’d needle the truth out of you eventually.

If you’d just admitted this 50 pages back, all this could have been avoided.

Its nothing to do with politics, simply that he winds folk you don’t like right up. His politics, his voters, his incompetence - all of no interest to you in the slightest. His only job is to upset certain people, no matter the consequences.

We’ll not go into the reasons why now though. Think we can figure that out.

ROYAL  - see above xxxx

1 hour ago, Spider said:

Knew we’d needle the truth out of you eventually.

If you’d just admitted this 50 pages back, all this could have been avoided.

Its nothing to do with politics, simply that he winds folk you don’t like right up. His politics, his voters, his incompetence - all of no interest to you in the slightest. His only job is to upset certain people, no matter the consequences.

We’ll not go into the reasons why now though. Think we can figure that out.

ROYAL  - see above xxxx

And he’s not a woman. Bolty feels threatened by powerful women.

• Members

Fuck me. I have to read Jol's inane witterings now do I? Maybe the Ignore function isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Threatened? I am an admirer you muppet. Margaret Thatcher, Boudicca, HM the Queen. I'd throw my Dormeuil tonik jacket over a puddle for any of them. There are others I'd hold down in the puddle.

2 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Fuck me. I have to read Jol's inane witterings now do I? Maybe the Ignore function isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Threatened? I am an admirer you muppet. Margaret Thatcher, Boudicca, HM the Queen. I'd throw my Dormeuil tonik jacket over a puddle for any of them. There are others I'd hold down in the puddle.

You could always just ignore it, rather than reply like you did. Never mind.

I couldn’t have thought up a more stereotypical reply if I tried. Maybe if you’d mentioned Princess Diana.

Tyldesley may well update us from across the pond, but I note Trump’s daily conference included Trump announcing:

1. That the US Centers for Disease Control now recommends people wear face masks. The Don, however, says he’s not going to follow that advice himself.

2. The current shortage of equipment in hospitals is actually Obama’s fault (despite Trump being in charge for four years).

3. He inherited “broken” tests (although what he is referring to is unclear, as the virus wasn’t around when he came to power, so how could “they” be testing for something they didn’t know about).

4. He “always knew that pandemics are one of the worst things that could happen”. Strange, because a couple of weeks ago when it was a classed as a pandemic he was saying it was all going to disappear like a miracle.