Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, deane koontz said:

Watching Bolton on ifollow is one thing but voluntarily watching these 2 nuggets "debate",  you must be a bit poorly :D

 

American history and politics is a keen interest and hobby of mine, has been since I studied the bay of pigs and the Cuban missile crisis. America, Is absolutely fascinating.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm much more a lurker than a poster on WWs, reading everyone's input and opinions with genuine interest and open mindedness. With that in mind I must say that I've come to the considered conclusion t

Have a plus one

I’m loving the hoo hah over Donald coming to the UK he should come 4-5 times a year just to wind up the nob head lefties. Good work Donald. ????

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Rudy said:

American history and politics is a keen interest and hobby of mine, has been since I studied the bay of pigs and the Cuban missile crisis. America, Is absolutely fascinating.

Apologies if you have been asked this (or answered it) before. As a close follower of US politics, who do you think will win the election?

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

Apologies if you have been asked this (or answered it) before. As a close follower of US politics, who do you think will win the election?

I said in the previous election, nothing is more certain in an American election than change. People want change. 
 

8 years of a Democrat, America was never EVER voting another democrat, especially not a woman, especially not Hilary Clinton, you go to the south of North America and she is the devil incarnate.  
Trump had an open goal, along with her war crimes, her husband, her gender, her emails 😂, she had a monumental task. As soon as I heard she beat Bernie, I said Trump will win.

Now, fast forward 3 years.

Last year, I knew Biden would run, knew it, Former VP, nice guy, white, great candidate for the Democrats, perfect. 
I worried about his ability, age, skeletons in his closet, links with Obama. 
I feared for him. I thought this guy will be a lame duck, an easy target for the Republicans to pick off.

Then COVID, North Korea, Scandals, Police Brutality, George Floyd, Russian involvement. These are all going against Trump. 
He won’t have the minority vote, he won’t have the woman’s vote, I think he’s losing the undecided vote but that’s very hard to gauge and that can, will and does change day to day.

It’ll come down to a few big swing states and Covid, employment and the economy will play the biggest part, it will be closer than both sides think

If I was a betting man bias or political preference aside , I’d edge it to Biden , but it’s been a long time since a one term president and I think a few more twists in the tale will happen 

Edited by Rudy
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Rudy said:

I said in the previous election, nothing is more certain in an American election than change. People want change. 
 

8 years of a Democrat, America was never EVER voting another democrat, especially not a woman, especially not Hilary Clinton, you go to the south of North America and she is the devil incarnate.  
Trump had an open goal, along with her war crimes, her husband, her gender, her emails 😂, she had a monumental task. As soon as I heard she beat Bernie, I said Trump will win.

Now, fast forward 3 years.

Last year, I knew Biden would run, knew it, Former VP, nice guy, white, great candidate for the Democrats, perfect. 
I worried about his ability, age, skeletons in his closet, links with Obama. 
I feared for him. I thought this guy will be a lame duck, an easy target for the Republicans to pick off.

Then COVID, North Korea, Scandals, Police Brutality, George Floyd, Russian involvement. These are all going against Trump. 
He won’t have the minority vote, he won’t have the woman’s vote, I think he’s losing the undecided vote but that’s very hard to gauge and that can, will and does change day to day.

It’ll come down to a few big swing states and Covid, employment and the economy will play the biggest part, it will be closer than both sides think

If I was a betting man bias or political preference aside , I’d edge it to Biden , but it’s been a long time since a one term president and I think a few more twists in the tale will happen 

Interesting, thank you. Sounds like a close one, this. I’ve said before on here that I think Biden will just edge it. I happened to watch the Great Hack on Netflix this evening and now I’m thinking anything could happen!

Just looking at the odds for some of the swing states:

Arizona - Democrats 1/2, Republican 6/4

Florida - Democrats 4/5, Republican 10/11

Georgia - Democrats 11/10, Republican 4/6

Michigan - Democrats 2/7, Republican 5/2

Minnesota - Democrats 2/7, Republican 5/2 

North Carolina - Democrats 8/11, Republican 1/1

Pennsylvania - Democrats 4/11, Republican 2/1

Wisconsin - Democrats 1/3, Republican 9/4

Sleepy Joe should sleep well tonight...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

Interesting, thank you. Sounds like a close one, this. I’ve said before on here that I think Biden will just edge it. I happened to watch the Great Hack on Netflix this evening and now I’m thinking anything could happen!

Just looking at the odds for some of the swing states:

Arizona - Democrats 1/2, Republican 6/4

Florida - Democrats 4/5, Republican 10/11

Georgia - Democrats 11/10, Republican 4/6

Michigan - Democrats 2/7, Republican 5/2

Minnesota - Democrats 2/7, Republican 5/2 

North Carolina - Democrats 8/11, Republican 1/1

Pennsylvania - Democrats 4/11, Republican 2/1

Wisconsin - Democrats 1/3, Republican 9/4

Sleepy Joe should sleep well tonight...

 

He’ll probably be walking down Pennsylvania Avenue in his pyjamas 😂

Its brilliant I love it 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Rudy said:

I said in the previous election, nothing is more certain in an American election than change. People want change. 
 

8 years of a Democrat, America was never EVER voting another democrat, especially not a woman, especially not Hilary Clinton, you go to the south of North America and she is the devil incarnate.  
Trump had an open goal, along with her war crimes, her husband, her gender, her emails 😂, she had a monumental task. As soon as I heard she beat Bernie, I said Trump will win.

Now, fast forward 3 years.

Last year, I knew Biden would run, knew it, Former VP, nice guy, white, great candidate for the Democrats, perfect. 
I worried about his ability, age, skeletons in his closet, links with Obama. 
I feared for him. I thought this guy will be a lame duck, an easy target for the Republicans to pick off.

Then COVID, North Korea, Scandals, Police Brutality, George Floyd, Russian involvement. These are all going against Trump. 
He won’t have the minority vote, he won’t have the woman’s vote, I think he’s losing the undecided vote but that’s very hard to gauge and that can, will and does change day to day.

It’ll come down to a few big swing states and Covid, employment and the economy will play the biggest part, it will be closer than both sides think

If I was a betting man bias or political preference aside , I’d edge it to Biden , but it’s been a long time since a one term president and I think a few more twists in the tale will happen 

Which raises a couple of questions. Is Trump as bad as many have made him out to be? How shit must Biden be? a Man who has been in politics for almost 50 years could potentially struggle to shift a reality TV star whos had a indifferent term so to speak,  Or does it come down to yanks  being possibly the dumbest fucked up oddballs on the planet. 
 

I’m going for the latter 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, royal white said:

Which raises a couple of questions. Is Trump as bad as many have made him out to be? How shit must Biden be? a Man who has been in politics for almost 50 years could potentially struggle to shift a reality TV star whos had a indifferent term so to speak,  Or does it come down to yanks  being possibly the dumbest fucked up oddballs on the planet. 
 

I’m going for the latter 

If Trump stayed off Twitter, stuck to policies, listened to his advisers I think he would be winning more undecided voters. 
I think a lot of the time he’s scared to upset his core group of supporters on certain issues. He tries to sit on the fence a lot but you can’t do that.

Morally he’s a bellend, politically I just think he’s out of his depth but if Covid didn’t happen, America’s employment and economy would be secure which would sway undecided voters.

To me the divide in America is huge. If you vote for trump you’re a racist, you cant vote for him if you’re a minority. 
If you vote for trump you obviously hate Muslims, women, freedom. 
It’s not true but it’s divided the country, and all sources of media are subtly making it out to be like that.

If trump wins there will be riots the very next day. It is the maddest county in the world. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Site Supporter
40 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

Madness. I don't I've ever had to queue up to vote over here

 

That's Brooklyn

I went watching Nick Cave in the theatre they are queuing up to get in

Personally, I'd go home and post my vote instead

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Spider said:

Why would he have a fake?

I mean, it seems fairly obvious he does, but I can’t think what he gains from it?

Looks good having the missus next to you? Although not sure why he bothers, she can barely disguise her disgust whenever she's near him. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.