Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

Trump released his version (without cuts) before it went on air.

did he come out of it looking any better? what did they cut out?

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm much more a lurker than a poster on WWs, reading everyone's input and opinions with genuine interest and open mindedness. With that in mind I must say that I've come to the considered conclusion t

Have a plus one

I’m loving the hoo hah over Donald coming to the UK he should come 4-5 times a year just to wind up the nob head lefties. Good work Donald. ????

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ZicoKelly said:

did he come out of it looking any better? what did they cut out?

I viewed the cut bits compared to the a TV showing. And you can see were he is coming from with the fake media, he plays that game pretty well imo, and he has to considering around 90% of U.S. news channels are against him. So from his perspective he's always going to call them out.

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

I viewed the cut bits compared to the a TV showing. And you can see were he is coming from with the fake media, he plays that game pretty well imo, and he has to considering around 90% of U.S. news channels are against him. So from his perspective he's always going to call them out.

He can’t work out why only 10% of the media are on his side, bless him.

Edited by Spider
2 minutes ago, Spider said:

He can’t work out why only 10% of the media are on his side, bless him.

He probably cant work out why 90% support Biden considering he is very weak and an even bigger liar than he supposedly is. 

I'm not big on American politics, i keep a beady eye on it, proper mad country with it's fair amount of loons, but by the fuck, how Trump puts up with the witch hunt against him is commendable.

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

He probably cant work out why 90% support Biden considering he is very weak and an even bigger liar than he supposedly is. 

I'm not big on American politics, i keep a beady eye on it, proper mad country with it's fair amount of loons, but by the fuck, how Trump puts up with the witch hunt against him is commendable.

If 1,000 people had to choose between you and someone else, and 900 of them chose the other bloke and largely referred to you as a right cunt, would you not at some stage stop and think they might have a point?

I know I would.

2 minutes ago, Spider said:

If 1,000 people had to choose between you and someone else, and 900 of them chose the other bloke and largely referred to you as a right cunt, would you not at some stage stop and think they might have a point?

I know I would.

But in reality 9 out of 10 Americans dont think Trump is a Cunt, or he wouldn't be in power in the first place, which begs the question why 90% of TV news stations do ?

The news isn't impartial in the states, it's not that impartial here in the UK anymore, and it's not the actual news people/presenters who decide who the next POTUS is ? Unfortunately for them it's the American people, and from what I see,most of them must take no notice of a large percentage of news/media outlets.

3 minutes ago, Spider said:

I know I would.

you know if Trump had kept his mouth shut and stayed off twitter, his re-election would have been 100% in the bag, he was handed a booming economy, all he had to do was sit quietly and let it ride, may do a small change or 2 here and there and get a 2nd term, but he's more interested in his own ego ( and also lining his own pocket), so therefore can't keep his mouth shut

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Mr Grey said:

The fake news narrative all started when they reported, with accompanying footage, that numbers at his innaugeration were way down at Obama's

He didn't/couldn't call them out because it was true

So he just pretended it wasn't true and called it fake news

This maybe why so many news outlets are "against him", because if they report something he doesn't like, they're branded fake

He plays the game well because he invented it

7 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

The fake news narrative all started when they reported, with accompanying footage, that numbers at his innaugeration were way down at Obama's

He didn't/couldn't call them out because it was true

So he just pretended it wasn't true and called it fake news

This maybe why so many news outlets are "against him", because if they report something he doesn't like, they're branded fake

He plays the game well because he invented it

He wants and needs to be better than everyone else, whether it be Obama or even Lincoln, he's like the little boy that always has to be praised ( and then sulks when he's told off)

The man as the complete inability to tell the truth, and its not like its 1950 and news was hard to come by, all his lies are recorded and and be accessed in seconds, not hours or days

It would seem from Mark Meadows (white house chief of staff) comments yesterday they've thrown the towel in on Covin , it's going to turn into a bloodbath 

Maybe, but if was an American, there is nothing about Biden that appeals to anything better, in fact I would go to say he is dodgier and a bigger liar than the Donald. The bloke seems hopeless.... and a bit creepy. 

Creepy Joe or the Donald, by the fuck those yanks are lucky 😁

The Donald all day. 

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Maybe, but if was an American, there is nothing about Biden that appeals to anything better, in fact I would go to say he is dodgier and a bigger liar than the Donald. The bloke seems hopeless.... and a bit creepy. 

The Donald all day. 

What lies has Creepy Joe made that are worse and more frequent than those by The Don?

20 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

The Donald all day. 

Biden dodger then Trump you say

I give you case #1 

https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/2019/donald-j-trump-pays-court-ordered-2-million-illegally-using-trump-foundation

Trumps a liar, he's always lying, Boris is a liar, Johnson the Liar....ffs!

Unfortunately today the left won't accept democracy, and it will only get worse. Politics is run through social media and impartial biased news channels and you take everything as gospel, that goes for all politics on both sides by the way.

12 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

We would be here for years going tit for tat with these politicians and what lies and corruption they have been involved in, but whichever way it is, you think because one lies more than the other its okay? 

But that's your opinion and fair do's, fill your boots and have a pint on Biden, I'm not American and I dont get to have a say, but if I was I would vote Trump, and your case 1 doesn't change my mind.

3 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Trumps a liar, he's always lying, Boris is a liar, Johnson the Liar....ffs!

Unfortunately today the left won't accept democracy, and it will only get worse. Politics is run through social media and impartial biased news channels and you take everything as gospel, that goes for all politics on both sides by the way.

so no come back on ripping off 6 charities then, how nice . Remember its was you you said Biden was dodger then Trump surely you can find where Biden as ripped of a charity ( just one not 6) or something along those line.

The left not let accepting democracy, Trump will not say if he will peaceful accept defeat if it happens , so much for the right of looking after democracy

2 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

so no come back on ripping off 6 charities then, how nice . Remember its was you you said Biden was dodger then Trump surely you can find where Biden as ripped of a charity ( just one not 6) or something along those line.

The left not let accepting democracy, Trump will not say if he will peaceful accept defeat if it happens , so much for the right of looking after democracy

You dont know that, and I doubt that will happen.

My original point was how does a man who is POTUS have hardly any media support, but he's in power?. If Biden doesnt get in Power, it will show how weak he is and it will also reveal how out of touch the American news outlets are with the American people.

7 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

My original point was how does a man who is POTUS have hardly any media support, but he's in power?. If Biden doesnt get in Power, it will show how weak he is and it will also reveal how out of touch the American news outlets are with the American people.

We are not a million miles from a similar situation over here. Ch4, sky and ITV  are the same to Boris as CNN are to Trump 

• Site Supporter
59 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

He ticked a lot of boxes winning the vote

Maybe it was style over substance

9 minutes ago, kent_white said:

And yet here you are. Lauding a president who's refused to agree that he would hand over power in an orderly way if he's voted out 😁

Who's lauding ?

It's a binary choice, my choice would be Trump, what's the problem?, that's how democracy works, well it did the last time I looked 🤔

• Site Supporter
41 minutes ago, kent_white said:

And yet here you are. Lauding a president who's refused to agree that he would hand over power in an orderly way if he's voted out 😁

Do you really see him doing that?

Nothing more than bluster for me. He'd become a total laughing stock.

Fairly sure if the vote goes against him, his internal "support" would dissipate rather quickly. A quick bit of chest pumping rhetoric, and he'll be away onto his next project.