Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

They're genius in their "grifting" way though, as not only will his bat-shit crazy gun-totting, cud-chewing army buy them, plenty of others (at least reasonably well-healed ones) will get one for a crazy, talking point of a novelty gift. That's why they're so OTT. He's not lost the art of fleecing people from their money, I'll give him that (think Trump University, Trump Steaks etc etc etc ). The whole world is now talking about (and a small % buying just for shits and giggles) a product that would have been ignored if it was even vaguely normal.

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

Really? 'Support' or just enjoy the mayhem?

Support.

as in, want him to be successful.

it’s like when you support a football team and want them to win.

Not something you’re very good at, these days, so no surprise you’ve lost any sense of context.

• Site Supporter
26 minutes ago, Cheese said:

That good old Conservative trait - "enjoy the mayhem". This explains a lot.

Remember when you were a kid, and you lost at a game you were playing, and you’d say to your mates “I weren’t bothered anyway, only messing about”, but deep down you were embarrassed, ashamed and distraught at the defeat?

This is what you’re dealing with here.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

January 6TH committee, the ones investigating the attack on the capital 

Ah.

I still can’t see the yanks properly fucking him over, looks bad around the world, fallible.

More likely they’ll tell him to call off the campaign and retire silently to his golf course.

The fat, useless cunt.

3 minutes ago, Spider said:

Ah.

I still can’t see the yanks properly fucking him over, looks bad around the world, fallible.

More likely they’ll tell him to call off the campaign and retire silently to his golf course.

The fat, useless cunt.

he can't do anything quietly, he's got to have his face in the press day in day, and nothing will change that unless they lock him up

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, royal white said:

He ain’t getting locked up 

I don’t think it would be a good idea.

Better to keep his numb as fuck supporters hanging on to the possibility that he can make a comeback.

It’s funny, for a start, but also it keeps him from becoming some sort of martyr in their eyes. Because they’re thick enough to go that way.

6 hours ago, tyldesley_white said:

January 6TH committee, the ones investigating the attack on the capital 

After spending around 18 months investigating the riot, the House of Representatives select committee recommended at their final meeting on Monday that Mr Trump face four charges:

• Inciting, assisting, aiding or comforting an insurrection
  • Obstruction of an official proceeding
  • Conspiracy to defraud the United States
  • Conspiracy to make a false statement

4 hours ago, Sweep said:

I agree, and I hope he's not. I want him to run for President again

Hopefully he does and splits the republican vote so Boring Joe or similar gets in and we've a steady America to deal with.

The idea the GOP put out that Biden us some hard left loony (when he's in reality to the right of Tony Blair) is one of the most baffling things lapped up by the American right.

20 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

Hopefully he does and splits the republican vote so Boring Joe or similar gets in and we've a steady America to deal with.

The idea the GOP put out that Biden us some hard left loony (when he's in reality to the right of Tony Blair) is one of the most baffling things lapped up by the American right.

Biden is a centrist, always has been. The American right seem to lap up whatever shit is fed them, can't seem to think for themselves or even look something up just to check to see what they are being fed is 100% crap

28 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

Biden is a centrist, always has been. The American right seem to lap up whatever shit is fed them, can't seem to think for themselves or even look something up just to check to see what they are being fed is 100% crap

As one of Trump's great playbook's states - 'the greatest resentment is likely to be centered among those of middle talent in currently rich countries' Trump (and Johnson) use the state to actively play to these people - their base. They actively move the shift away from centrism to the individual which helps them (the self defined sovereign individual), but actually most damanges their base, and yet the base still support it because it plays into the resentment those in power control.

32 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

The American right seem to lap up whatever shit is fed them, can't seem to think for themselves or even look something up just to check to see what they are being fed is 100% crap

Sounds like UK Tory voters.

2 hours ago, tyldesley_white said:

The very same, the of the things it over is here they bought into the Covid claims so it's killed a shit load of them

With the covid thing they seem to put a lot of blame on Fauci forgetting the rest of the world came to the same or at worse very similar conclusions as he and his team. They really believe the whole world came to a halt because of his say so.