Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Following Bolton.

leigh white

• Site Supporter

My lad's quite quiet during the game and gets embarrassed when his dad gives it the verbals. Out of the blue he's on the phone to his mum after the game; "..and the ref was a right idiot, should have given us a penalty..."

The seed has been planted and the passion if growing slowly but steadily

Had a big row with our maude years ago because of putting BWFC before her

She said "You piss me right off i'm sure you love Bolton Wanderers more than you love me"

I replied "I've known Bolton Wanderers longer than i've known you"

Had exactly the same with an ex when we played Atletico Madrid on Valentine's Day.

"Bolton Wanderers were there long before you, and they'll be there longer after you."

I was reet.

I was told by an old employee that I couldn't have three days off for Bayern Munich as another girl was already booked off in my department

I stressed the importance and made it clear that I'm going to Munich even if it means getting a new job

She caved

Risky really as the global financial crisis was just kicking in

I was told by an old employee that I couldn't have three days off for Bayern Munich as another girl was already booked off in my department

I stressed the importance and made it clear that I'm going to Munich even if it means getting a new job

She caved

Risky really as the global financial crisis was just kicking in

Same predicament for Lisbon for me in my call centre days. Handed my notice in, got called in to speak to the boss and was told to just have the holiday but don't publicise it.

I was on Channel 5 when they scored!

Same predicament for Lisbon for me in my call centre days. Handed my notice in, got called in to speak to the boss and was told to just have the holiday but don't publicise it.

I was on Channel 5 when they scored!

Nobody will have seen it then