Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Birmingham 1 Wanderers 0

matty2094

If anyone knows the new irritating cockney whites who bought a Charlton mate. Tell him not to come again, I'm surprised someone angrier than me didn't slap him.

The bloke on travel club telling people 'support the club you peasents' in his tracksuit and care free attitude to washing (it seemed) made my night. I was laughing all the way home

wankers mate embarrassing

As long as it's mathematically possible, I will remain hopeful. Still more than enough games left. Don't see the point in feeling nothing but doom and gloom.

It is still mathematically possible to win the Championship title, but only a win against Burnley can keep that alive (and a home defeat for Hull on Friday night).

Realistically we can hope to finish above 3 of the bottom 7.

We do have to play the top 3 at home, so I just hope they get the promotion jitters.

Unfortunately we only face 3 of the teams between 38 and 43 points, but Ipswich and Cardiff could also be out of the promotion race by the time we face them.

As long as it's mathematically possible, I will remain hopeful. Still more than enough games left. Don't see the point in feeling nothing but doom and gloom.

enough games left? Won 4 all bleeding season!, you keep the faith

And before you say I'm giving up its not the case, I would prefer to be realistic and get our heads around its league 1 next season

• Site Supporter

enough games left? Won 4 all bleeding season!, you keep the faith

And before you say I'm giving up its not the case, I would prefer to be realistic and get our heads around its league 1 next season

Already got my head around us being in League One next season. It's not difficult. Can still hope for a miracle though.

at one point singing a charlton song think it was a Bolton fan who dragged some of his mates along. The travel club idiot was that guy from Chelsea away in cup singing embarrassing songs

Recently there have been some teen buffoons on the post-match no.3 stamping their feet upstairs & singing Celtic songs. Are we Wanderers fans or not ?

First half we were as bad as them. First ten minutes of second half we looked good well on top then their number 7 did that cynical foul only gets a booking and we looked lost and negative again.why lennon waited till 5 minutes to the end to change it I've no idea. Some of decisions look like he's taking the piss. Felt like were playing for a 1 nil loss a lot of the time. Fans were good considering but when it had finished and lennon was looking up at the away fans and getting told to fuck off it felt like the end for him.

They were shit, we were shitter. Derik played reasonably well, as did Holding as ever. Moxey got rinsed for their goal and looked knackered second half. Feeney was trying and put in a couple of decent crosses. Clough just got kicked around the place.

Completely wrong set up though. I don't care what Madine's said, we needed a presence up front. Now I know Heskey wasn't fit but against Liverpool last season we played Mills up front. We were crying out for it all game - Robbo and their other centre back didn't have much to do at all. Even if he had to put Pratley up there he'd have made more a difference than a solo Zach Clough. And then waiting till the 83rd minute or whatever it was to change it up? What a fucking joke. If you're not going to put a presence up top then a bit of pace. Woolery vs Robbo - no contest. The fans around me were crying out for it from the 60th minute but he just stuck with a system that clearly wasn't threatening in the slightest. 

Fans were good last night, very vocal and behind the team but properly turned on Lennon at full time. Applauded the players but when Lennon started skulking off, turned back on him.