Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Birmingham 1 Wanderers 0

matty2094

• Members

Bolton Wanderers FC ‏@OfficialBWFC

The manager has arrived at Macron Stadium for his pre-@BCFC press conference! 

NL: @Amos_40 is a doubt with an ankle injury. @EmileHeskeyUK is doubtful as well but they're the only two. #BWFC

NL: We're right in the mix. We're playing well and I am very pleased with the application shown by the players. #BWFC

NL: A win would have been huge on Saturday. We just need that second goal or to be more resolute at the back at times. #BWFC

NL: We try and give @ZachClough the freedom to go and play. He is very level-headed and I think he's enjoying the pressure. #BWFC

NL: I leave all the financial stuff to other people as they're the experts. I focus on the football and am enjoying the job. #BWFC

NL: I thought we looked very comfortable on Saturday. We were in control and made QPR look second best. That is very pleasing. #BWFC

NL I don't think @ZachClough is fully fit yet. We needed to throw him in. He just needs to start adding something in the away games. #BWFC

NL: We think we can get a result at @BCFC. It's about time we won away from home and the sooner we do that the better. #BWFC

NL: I'm hopeful that we can get a takeover done this week. Then it is a brave new world after that. #BWFC

NL: It's been tough this season but the players have handled themselves very well in difficult circumstances. #BWFC

NL: It would be a great story if we could pull it off. Our focus is on survival and we have plenty of games and time to do that. #BWFC

NL: If we could find some consistency between now and the end of the season then it is definitely achievable. #BWFC

NL: All we want is the future of the club looked after with people coming in who have its best interests at heart. #BWFC