Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton 1 Qpr 1

gonzo

Took the Father In Law his opinion was Bolton deserved to win it but as soon as the breakaway started he could see them scoring.

another 30 seconds or so in the corner and we see that game out.

more disappointing than disheartening following the game.

Madine in for Heskey from the start and we may just scrape our way put of this.

I cant remember them having a proper attempt on goal apart from that either

Then again.. apart from cloughs first half header neither did we.

Dissapointed Amos didnt save it..need to see a replay but was certain he had to do better..though phillips shouldnt have had that chance to shoot in the first place

Its the hope that kills you with these lot

Lennon's fault, shit tactically against a team who's weakness is at fullback and struggle against pace. Left Zach crowded and the width unexploited, and the substitution of Danns was the worst, crying out for an outlet in the channels and he invites yet more pressure by bringing on our worst defensive midfielder.

Agreed.

Seen goal. Right at Amos. No deflection. Fucking wank goalkeeping.

It looked right in the corner to me, hardly "right at Amos".

And what were the midfield & defence in front of Amos doing to allow QPR through for a free shot on goal. It keeps happening.

Too easy to blame the goalie when the ball goes into our net.

Edited by Rembrandt

ill see the goal again before i decide on amos

but i'll tell you what

a minute before that we have a free kick 100 yards from goal and we allow them the ball way too easy

spearing could t6hen have booted it out of play much nearer their goal

they come forward and moxey does fcuking shite, twice

i made him favourite for the first ball then phillips turns him inside out

from there you just knew how it would end

np with the clough sub and np will danns coming on

fook knows how lennon came up with the team he picked but he got away with it until that mad minute

and joshua vela is dreadful

if lawrie wilson is reading this, sell your boots lad, cos if youre worse than vela its time to pack up

Vela was poor looks bored of playing rb Wilson must be dire

• Moderators

aye

as i posted above, theres at least 3 others fooked up before he hits the shot

not excusing him, but youve got to look at why he even had the chance to mess up the shot

ill see the goal again before i decide on amos

but i'll tell you what

a minute before that we have a free kick 100 yards from goal and we allow them the ball way too easy

spearing could t6hen have booted it out of play much nearer their goal

they come forward and moxey does fcuking shite, twice

i made him favourite for the first ball then phillips turns him inside out

from there you just knew how it would end

np with the clough sub and np will danns coming on

fook knows how lennon came up with the team he picked but he got away with it until that mad minute

and joshua vela is dreadful

if lawrie wilson is reading this, sell your boots lad, cos if youre worse than vela its time to pack up

What changes to the starting 11 would you have made? I can't think of too many. Regarding Vela yes had a stinker but he's better full back than midfield, Amos not good enough end of. The 2 holding mids worked well and should be the way we go for the rest of the season, shame ZC goal was not the winning goal deserved to be, thought overall decent performance.

It looked right in the corner to me, hardly "right at Amos".

And what were the midfield & defence in front of Amos doing to allow QPR through for a free shot on goal. It keeps happening.

Looked right under his body to me. If so piss poor can't save a shot from distance to save his life I'd ship him out given the chance.

What changes to the starting 11 would you have made? I can't think of too many. Regarding Vela yes had a stinker but he's better full back than midfield, Amos not good enough end of. The 2 holding mids worked well and should be the way we go for the rest of the season, shame ZC goal was not the winning goal deserved to be, thought overall decent performance.

Not played Emile Heskey wide right for starters.

• Moderators

vela out for wilson

and silva in for pratley or davies - on todays showing, davies

madine, if fully fit, for heskey = granted, maybe he wasnt up to 90 minutes, but if so, he still got it the wrong way round

madine gets an hour then heskey or wollery

so only a quarter of the team

aye

as i posted above, theres at least 3 others fooked up before he hits the shot

not excusing him, but youve got to look at why he even had the chance to mess up the shot

Fuck that. For as poor as we are, and as shit as they were, we were a routine save away from an invaluable three points. If they bang one in like Clough's, then fair enough. But if they're scoring goals me and you would stop, it's down to the goalkeeper.

He's not pulling a wage to fag the ball from behind the goal when the ball boys are tired.

Well that was proper gutting at the end.

We didn't play well but Clough's goal was brilliant and deserved to win the game.

Shite by Moxey and Amos cost us.

Was amazed to see Lennon's reaction to the goal was to get Derek ready to come on.

Roll on May and the end of this season. Can't wait.

• Site Supporter

Watch the replay of the goal, no way it was in corner. It was right at him. I'm not interested how many saves he's made in the game, it's his fucking job. He let an easy goal psst him that cost us two points

he cant save every shot.

moxeys challenge was equally pathetic, and dervite turning his back is unacceptable.

• Moderators

Well that was proper gutting at the end.

We didn't play well but Clough's goal was brilliant and deserved to win the game.

Shite by Moxey and Amos cost us.

Was amazed to see Lennon's reaction to the goal was to get Derek ready to come on.

Roll on May and the end of this season. Can't wait.

i honestly thought moxey would be first to the ball

wonder if he was struggling again with whatever is ailing his leg

• Moderators

Fuck that. For as poor as we are, and as shit as they were, we were a routine save away from an invaluable three points. If they bang one in like Clough's, then fair enough. But if they're scoring goals me and you would stop, it's down to the goalkeeper.

He's not pulling a wage to fag the ball from behind the goal when the ball boys are tired.

i know, i know

when im brave, ill watch the goal but the others in front have to do their jobs too

and i saw that they didnt