Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton 1 Qpr 1

gonzo

If we keep the ball in the corner from the free kick we win the game, simple as that.

Why give it to Madine? His touch is shocking, send Danns over to receive it in the corner and we see it out.

I'm absolutely seething at the lack of professionalism.

Nolan and Davies kept it in the corner for what felt like about 20 mins in the West Ham game in 2003.

We needed it up there for 30 seconds today and couldn't do it.

BSA would be turning in his grave overlooking the fact that he's not dead.

As I said in my post, if Clough was on his arse then fair enough.

To me feeneys impact had long vanished and as I say, they had two men on Clough directly after our goal.

Those two men we freed up after the sub.

Fair enough to you too

But if Clough is out on his arse, and Madine is only recently on, and Feeney is still got his engine running, why is Danns for Clough so ridiculous? You didn't say this Frank, it's an open question. What bit of that substitution was so bad, and no-one has yet told me why Feeney is shit. Admittedly I'm having this discussion with people who actually go regularly

If we keep the ball in the corner from the free kick we win the game, simple as that.

Why give it to Madine? His touch is shocking, send Danns over to receive it in the corner and we see it out.

I'm absolutely seething at the lack of professionalism.

Nolan and Davies kept it in the corner for what felt like about 20 mins in the West Ham game in 2003.

We needed it up there for 30 seconds today and couldn't do it.

BSA would be turning in his grave overlooking the fact that he's not dead.

They were better players, get over it

Nothing against feeney just think woolery pace would have caused them problems, bringing a defensive midfielder on for an attacking player just says we are shutting up shop. Anyway insight is a brilliant thing just disappointed we couldn't beat a poor rangers team.

Back to same issue as last season, flaky mentality and lack of ruthlessness. If game had been other way round, one of QPR would have legged Phillips up or dragged him back by the shirt before he got in shooting range.

Agree about poor attempt at keeping it in the corner, was stood there, they shouldn't have got out. From then, catalogue of failings we've seen all too often.

No issue with sub, Clough scored a worldy and showed why he needs looking after, he'd won us the game, done his job, the rest should have seen it out.

Vela's gone backwards but wasn't helped today by not having Feeney in front of him.

Holding will think football's a piece of pisss when he has somebody other than Dervite for company, utter shite