Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

New Manager

Take Hunt Off

" SHAME "

" REALLY " ! ! ! ! ! ... ?????..

Exclamation .... Question mark....

Any way he has gone , like to to say Good Riddance , but i cant .... I think , ....We all , I know I did wanted him to turn it round .

It was probably our last chance for a while to get a Big Name Manager in, after the shambles before him , we dont deserve a big name nor do we deserve a fresh up and coming manager we are in the brown stuff rightly, so and appointing Jimmy Phillips is a good move for us as we can now start a fresh as the saying goes .

NEW BROOM and all that .. lets have the last 9 games with a bit of the Proper B W F C attitude if Jimmy Phillips and Co cant kick their Arses , then I dont know who can

......................NEIL LENNON GONE BUT ( not very ) SADLY MISSED ........EASILY FORGOTTEN ..............

Not sure if it's already been mentioned, but is Lennon entitled to any sort of payout given he's gone by "mutual consent" rather than being punted?

Alan?

Stubbs?

Now that would polarise opinion.

Hasn't got a Plan B. He's been found out by Scottish Championship managers in recent weeks. Very mixed results in terms of players brought in and the like. Plays things the 'right way' if that's your thing though.

• Site Supporter

Not sure if it's already been mentioned, but is Lennon entitled to any sort of payout given he's gone by "mutual consent" rather than being punted?

Hasn't got a Plan B. He's been found out by Scottish Championship managers in recent weeks. Very mixed results in terms of players brought in and the like. Plays things the 'right way' if that's your thing though.

By Alan Stubbs polarising opinion

I meant he's a cunt and can fuck off.