Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

New Manager

Take Hunt Off

By Alan Stubbs polarising opinion

I meant he's a cunt and can fuck off.

Was trying to look at it from a purely footballing point of view, especially as I have a bit of a vested interest.

Would think to think he's grown up a bit since "watch this space", and I don't recall him getting a bad reception at SJM's testimonial.

Edited by Leyther_Matt

• Site Supporter

Was trying to look at it from a purely footballing point of view, especially as I have a bit of a vested interest.

Would think to think he's grown up a bit since "watch this space", and I don't recall him getting a bad reception at SJM's testimonial.

It's a no from me.

Mourinho or they can all get to fuck. #JeSuisAnewman

Lennon, like the 2 Managers before him, spoke a good game early on

It gave us belief in him and the team

He had a raw deal of it at times, but ultimately his decision making was inexplicable for me, his tactics woeful, and the players he brought in didn't really add value and wasted what little budget he had

The wrong guy a the wrong time

It all feels so familiar though :(

Long time ago but I'm sure he got booed a lot

Chris Wilder and Mark Warburton would be decent. Frig all chance of getting either though. I honestly can't seeing us paying compo to any team for their manager, so I think whoever we get will currently be unemployed.

If Tim Sherwood is as good with youth development as he's meant to be, he could be worth a look? We need a clear out in summer so we'll probably have to bring quite a few of the kids into the first team next season.

Have a feeling the odds on Rosler and Powell are gonna shorten in the next few days.

Edit: Just remembered Clough is at Burton so will probably be championship next season.

Edited by Adlington Trotter

Who are Southend's bestest players then..

Southend have a great young keeper who I think is out of contract in the summer (Daniel Bentley) they also have a couple of highly rated midfielders, Jack Payne(attacking mid) but he's just 5"5 and a tricky winger called Will Atkinson, they also have a defensive mid called Ryan Leonard, who is also highly rated.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3270537/Leeds-United-step-chase-Southend-goalkeeper-Daniel-Bentley.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_Atkinson

Edited by Blondi