Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

New Manager

Take Hunt Off

Used to work with his dad. There wasn't any mention of any issues, but then again there probably wouldn't be. Not sure if was a bit full of himself as a youngster.

Know he didn't always see eye to eye with that Futcher at Bucketshakers and pretty sure any nonsense on twitter was just banter but don't go on it tbh.

• Moderators

Know he didn't always see eye to eye with that Futcher at Bucketshakers and pretty sure any nonsense on twitter was just banter but don't go on it tbh.

his issues are/were domestic, not professional

Marc Iles@MarcIles 1m1 minute ago

Chris Wilder's agent letting it be known that he is interested in receiving more money to remain at Northampton or to become the next Bolton manager. Plot is predictably familiar. #bwfc #ntfc

efa.

I reckon' it'll be allround shitbag John Carver, as, if reports are to be believed, he'd 'Walk here to get the job...' - which would save us around £72.60 on a single 1st Class with Reserved Seating ticket from Newcastle to Horwich Parkway (one change btw, dunno where).

Apologies if that 'joke' has already beeen made earlier in the thread, can't be arsed reading it all. :(

Edited by Youri McAnespie

My dream ticket? That fat pig Steve Evans - he could hold the threat of belly splashing any of our shirkers or non-performers, Ched Evans as his number 2, cheap as chips and a fine role model and finally, Roy Evans as Director of Football - been out of the game far too long and would appease our LFC contingent. If it went tits up, we could always blame their collective Welsh ancestry and pitchfork them to death with impunity - perhaps on Nelson Square?

Edited by Youri McAnespie

efa.

I reckon' it'll be allround shitbag John Carver, as, if reports are to be believed, he'd 'Walk here to get the job...' - which would save us around £72.60 on a single 1st Class with Reserved Seating ticket from Newcastle to Horwich Parkway (one change btw, dunno where).

Apologies if that 'joke' has already beeen made earlier in the thread, can't be arsed reading it all. :(

The change would be Manchester, and that's as close to Bolton as I'd want him. 

Why is it Carver or Nolan? Those are the names in the press, granted, but if that is really the two they're considering then I wonder if they know what they're doing? We need some experience and there must be plenty of managers out there who fit that bill. Neither Nolan or Carver do, so not sure on what basis they'd be appointed.