Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

New Manager

Take Hunt Off

Lennon was already admitting he'd no idea how to deal with us having a flaky mentality and tossing late goals every week at back end of last season. Mjallby was the brains and tried to get them more organised and resilient in pre season. It worked till he went then Lennon's lack of tactical and coaching ability was exposed again.

He talks a good game on 5live but showed nothing as a manager for us

Heard this was likely last night. Don't know what to make of him. Any one got a take on him?

Didn't he come out with some comment about Bolton on his time at Wigan. 'We don't want to end up like that club down the road'.

• Site Supporter

We seemed to be going backwards under JP and Reidy but come too a bit over the last few games. JP knows exactly what is needed judging by his interviews, I wouldn't be against giving this management team a go

After reading a bit on Rosler I wouldn't be tearing my hair out but we would have to show a lot of patience. Think things would get worse before he could turn it around. He's a stickler for fitness, has a definite system he likes to play to, knows the value of a few experienced 'hard men' (and hopefully where to get them from), will have learned from his mistakes (hopefully again!) at Brentford and Wigan, seems well thought of at those places and think he was prematurely potted by the pie eaters and could bring Jules with him as assistant. Also seems to like the Director of football type organisation maybe that's what appeals to Deano/Anderson. Certainly has a point to prove as well. Interesting

Rosler wasn't the main man at Brentford it was Warburton see what Warburton achieved at Brentford and what he as done at Rangers.

I was going off what Brentford fans said about Rosler. He was the one who turned the club around in the first place and laid the foundations for Warburton.

I love what Warburton has done for Rangers but think we all know that what is achieved in Scotland is no guide to what will happen down here. None at all

We need someone to come in, turn things round and at least start to build something worthwhile. Rosler could be that person. Think I prefer him to some of the others mentioned especially Browny, Cotterill and Sheridan.

I was going off what Brentford fans said about Rosler. He was the one who turned the club around in the first place and laid the foundations for Warburton.

I love what Warburton has done for Rangers but think we all know that what is achieved in Scotland is no guide to what will happen down here. None at all

We need someone to come in, turn things round and at least start to build something worthwhile. Rosler could be that person. Think I prefer him to some of the others mentioned especially Browny, Cotterill and Sheridan.

Warburton took Brentford up, not Rosler.

I still think we need a manager with experience & some success at a club in the position we are in, as a skint, 3rd tier club trying to build a team around a lot of inexperienced youngsters........Hill, Sheridan or Wilder as 1st choices.

Rosler or Cotterill as 2nd choices.

Not Jimmy P & Reidy, backing them after one win is just kneejerkery but i'd hope JP stays at the club.

Brown.....I think the enthusiasm for him was more about his popularity as an ex player than his achievements, & without being able to say exactly why, i think we've dodged a bullet.

I still think we need a manager with experience & some success at a club in the position we are in, as a skint, 3rd tier club trying to build a team around a lot of inexperienced youngsters........Hill, Sheridan or Wilder as 1st choices.

Rosler or Cotterill as 2nd choices.

Not Jimmy P & Reidy, backing them after one win is just kneejerkery but i'd hope JP stays at the club.

Brown.....I think the enthusiasm for him was more about his popularity as an ex player than his achievements, & without being able to say exactly why, i think we've dodged a bullet.

As Meatloaf said you took the words right out of my mouth

Warburton was at Brentford several months before Rosler.

Of course fans are the definite experts....

JP and Reidy knew the season was over weeks ago and are just treating water until after Fulham. I don't think this season is anything to go on. With lazy shot shy wankers everywhere you look they weren't going to save us. Deanos rallying call might shake them up. If the players don't want to put a shift in fuck 'em.

We need to go back a few seasons and get some bullyboys in.

• Site Supporter

Neil Lennon? The club was already in a shambles, support from the club? You are joking. If Lennon had been able to sign a decent striker we would have stayed up. Not his biggest fan but he was shafted and we still don't know the damage done by the previous board/owner, think that will be clearer over the summer.

He could have signed a striker instead of to half a dozen other dogshit players

JP and Reidy knew the season was over weeks ago and are just treating water until after Fulham. I don't think this season is anything to go on. With lazy shot shy wankers everywhere you look they weren't going to save us. Deanos rallying call might shake them up. If the players don't want to put a shift in fuck 'em.

We need to go back a few seasons and get some bullyboys in.

Anewman

Get him in